Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got that email and renewed because I’m hopeless for this stupid club.
I’m undecided, I might stay for pre season matches and hopefully another together docu
---

This is why they need the money

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly all the messages has me crying and I’m already emosh with life stuff.

TB just posted and I have many things to say but I’ll just report her post as spam
This is the level of pettiness my life thrives on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know we’ve got all that price money but if we do £100 million for both Gvardiol and Rice we are thick

I know we’ve got all that price money but if we do £100 million for both Gvardiol and Rice we are thick
I don’t think city are going for both. I think citys name gets used a lot in chatter to get more money from other teams. Imo declan is not worth a crazy signing price. He doesn’t have the marketability like jack does which I think was a huge factor in that big price of his

My hunch is that dec wants to go to Arsenal.

Also where is Bernardo. Is he sat at home in Portugal with dog John and Charles before the wedding? Is he mulling over his better contract offering from city 😅

I don’t think city are going for both. I think citys name gets used a lot in chatter to get more money from other teams. Imo declan is not worth a crazy signing price. He doesn’t have the marketability like jack does which I think was a huge factor in that big price of his

My hunch is that dec wants to go to Arsenal.

Also where is Bernardo. Is he sat at home in Portugal with dog John and Charles before the wedding? Is he mulling over his better contract offering from city 😅
Declans only marketability is muller rice
He wasn’t at ines’ birthday meal. Wonder if he’s escaped for some freedom before being taken into the family fully

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think we’re serious about Rice. And I don’t think he wants to come here anyway.

• Heart
Declans only marketability is muller rice
He wasn’t at ines’ birthday meal. Wonder if he’s escaped for some freedom before being taken into the family fully
Right now Ronnie Foden el Wey has more followers than Dec 😂. Maybe rice transfer gossip is Txiki and pep mind games 😅

I hope that Bernardo is having a good time with these people. All his old friends are private so maybe they have had a stag do for him while Ines is with siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right now Ronnie Foden el Wey has more followers than Dec 😂. Maybe rice transfer gossip is Txiki and pep mind games 😅

I hope that Bernardo is having a good time with these people. All his old friends are private so maybe they have had a stag do for him while Ines is with siblings.

Interesting choice of words in that caption. Back when I used to have fun…

Congrats to them and congrats to Ines for playing the long game and winning unlike Alicia.😉

Reactions: 3

Probably when he wasn’t getting bullied by Ruben & jack 😭🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.