Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has everyone had a good Monday 💖

anyone else missing city 🤣🤣🦈
I miss City match days even though they were so stressful. Mondays are always painful but hope you had a good day!
Who do we think will attend Bernardo’s wedding?
I’m thinking for definite Ruben, Joao (Cancelo and felix), mahrez, tourism board
Unsure John and rodri
I think Rodri & Laura will attend. John’s a difficult one. I don’t even recall if he attended Maguire’s, Gundo’s, or Ake’s last year. Ruben has to attend in a beautiful suit. April can third wheel with Felix & Magui.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He did. In the court documents, he said he feels like he can’t be in the child’s life right now due to L’s behavior. The Sun was the one that said something about Annie preventing him, but I take that with a grain of salt.

Awww that would have been great! :cry: Next time though.❤ Hope you have a lovely holiday.
You’re here in December aren’t you? We’ll definitely meet up 100%

I’m sick of the transfer window already

• Heart
You’re here in December aren’t you? We’ll definitely meet up 100%

I’m sick of the transfer window already
Awww a tattle meet up 😭❤
---
I miss City match days even though they were so stressful. Mondays are always painful but hope you had a good day!

I think Rodri & Laura will attend. John’s a difficult one. I don’t even recall if he attended Maguire’s, Gundo’s, or Ake’s last year. Ruben has to attend in a beautiful suit. April can third wheel with Felix & Magui.
Feel like John is a bit anti social off the pitch. The sexy family man that he is

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Supposedly a lot of Spain national team are getting married soon that’s why I’ve got them as a maybe

John never attends any wedding but I can see him being invited to Bernardo’s where I reckon he wasn’t invited to maguires (ex is friends with fern), Gundos or akes

• Heart
Supposedly a lot of Spain national team are getting married soon that’s why I’ve got them as a maybe

John never attends any wedding but I can see him being invited to Bernardo’s where I reckon he wasn’t invited to maguires (ex is friends with fern), Gundos or akes
Awww a tattle meet up 😭❤
---

Feel like John is a bit anti social off the pitch. The sexy family man that he is
True, and Gundo’s was super posh and I can’t see John being comfortable with so much formality.

• Heart

I don’t think he was invited to Maguires wedding as they probably aren’t friends they are just national team mates and tbh I can’t see them having much in common, where as John and Bernardo are team mates and genuine friends

Gucci was only at the wedding because Sasha is Fern’s mate otherwise he wouldn’t have been there either.

• Heart
I don’t think he was invited to Maguires wedding as they probably aren’t friends they are just national team mates and tbh I can’t see them having much in common, where as John and Bernardo are team mates and genuine friends

Gucci was only at the wedding because Sasha is Fern’s mate otherwise he wouldn’t have been there either.
I think John and Harry are actually quite close.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
True, and Gundo’s was super posh and I can’t see John being comfortable with so much formality.
Toxic/salty night thought
You mean the wedding tourism board showed us or the traditional one? Because she didn’t look comfortable at any of them
She’s done a q&a asking for post partial recovery tips, one of them says rest and she’s like yeh I’ll try next week. Babes babes you’ve been for three massages last week
---
I think John and Harry are actually quite close.
He probably opted out to avoid all of Harry’s family

if he hasn’t got an invite he better have started packing Bernardo’s bag - imagine naming your dog after someone but not sending them an invite

• Heart
  • Haha
Toxic/salty night thought
You mean the wedding tourism board showed us or the traditional one? Because she didn’t look comfortable at any of them
She’s done a q&a asking for post partial recovery tips, one of them says rest and she’s like yeh I’ll try next week. Babes babes you’ve been for three massages last week
:ROFLMAO: The one she showed us, the one where guests wore ball gowns and suits. She never looks happy does she. I remember Gundo talking about
the proposal and he actually said she was being so annoying that night for other reasons, he almost didn’t pop the question. She sounds exhausting.

• Haha
  • Wow
:ROFLMAO: The one she showed us, the one where guests wore ball gowns and suits. She never looks happy does she. I remember Gundo talking about
the proposal and he actually said she was being so annoying that night for other reasons, he almost didn’t pop the question. She sounds exhausting.
Are we sure Gundos happy in this marriage? Like what if he’s trying to escape to Barcelona and leave her in manchester
the more I find out about her the less I want to invite her on a Manchester bar/restaurant crawl and instead just look her in jumpnation for the day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh Gundo, my friend....this is a red flag.

• Heart
  • Sad

I’m iffy on Rodri and Laura going. I feel like Laura is not that close to Ines although they follow each other on IG. Laporte should be getting married soon also bc his Sara had a hen do recently with her spain mates. I feel like they would go to that wedding bc also Spain teammates and those wags hang out together.

def all the Portuguese boys and tourism board bc her and ines seem to be close.

Found it. 7:00 mark.
I love this group. We can always pull out the evidence at a drop of a hat. I never watched that before. She’s a dull needy complainer. So none of these wags have any personality? Humour?

I read tweets that Gundo is taking this week to decide on a contract extension. I think he wants to stay, she’s getting massages in Milan😏

• Heart
Omfg 🚩🚩🚩 I bet she was complaining about the food as well
I’m iffy on Rodri and Laura going. I feel like Laura is not that close to Ines although they follow each other on IG. Laporte should be getting married soon also bc his Sara had a hen do recently with her spain mates. I feel like they would go to that wedding bc also Spain teammates and those wags hang out together.

def all the Portuguese boys and tourism board bc her and ines seem to be close.

I love this group. We can always pull out the evidence at a drop of a hat. I never watched that before. She’s a dull needy complainer. So none of these wags have any personality? Humour?

I read tweets that Gundo is taking this week to decide on a contract extension. I think he wants to stay, she’s getting massages in Milan😏
This is the second time
I’ve heard one of the guys tell a negative story or make a negative reference about their wag but tried to frame it as a joke, the first being Ruben’s quip that April will kill him if he didn’t name her music as his favorite and we saw how that relationship turned out.

I think Gundo wants to stay, too. The fact that he’s taking this long shows me he’s not desperate to leave. If Tourism Board wants to live mostly in Milan, then City can make a clause in the new contract that the club will pay for weekly round trips for T.B., Kais, their nanny, personal assistant, etc. between Milan and Manchester so that she doesn’t have to endure the horror of Manchester more than necessary. Give Bernardo the same deal, too.
---
I just heard that Courtois downed tools at Belgium camp because he was mad the coach captained Lukaku. 👶🍼Courtois is a supreme head.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That clip of them at one of the finals where she’s dragging him around he looks so done with her already 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.