Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rodri’s PK was a beauty. Good on Spain.
---
I like Khaldoon‘s interviews, too, his voice is soothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_9818.jpeg

IMG_9817.jpeg

Rodri is on fire. It’s the new facial hair vibe. That’s why he’s winning 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ll never buy one of those stupid scarves, they’re embarrassing. And thank you. 🥰 18th - 25th. Headed down to London after that.

Julian is staying. He’ll get more playing time next season. Pep knows what he’s doing. Our future is bright.
😭😭😭 I wish you were coming a week earlier or a week later I fly to Portugal on the 17th I’m really disappointed ☹ we could of met

Hope your feeling better @strawberrysunshine_x I was in a proper bad mood yesterday because of the thunder scaring me to death in middle of the night

• Heart

But what does Annie want and more importantly what does lauryn want? while lauryn seems a bit crazy, why doesn’t he have at least supervised visits with the kid. Like without her there, he’s got a child missing out on a father figure

• Haha
Reactions: 5

But what does Annie want and more importantly what does lauryn want? while lauryn seems a bit crazy, why doesn’t he have at least supervised visits with the kid. Like without her there, he’s got a child missing out on a father figure
I thought he decided himself not to see the kid?

Reactions: 4
I think it was a “joint decision” but if it was his decision I still don’t get it. That kids missing out on siblings and a dad. I know it’s not the same but Taylor ward takes mahrez’s two girls everywhere even though his ex has called her loads of horrible things

• Heart
I think it was a “joint decision” but if it was his decision I still don’t get it. That kids missing out on siblings and a dad. I know it’s not the same but Taylor ward takes mahrez’s two girls everywhere even though his ex has called her loads of horrible things
Actually I thought Annie didn’t want him seeing the other child. I have just remembered I read that before

Actually I thought Annie didn’t want him seeing the other child. I have just remembered I read that before
if it is Annie then it is very evil stepmother like lauryn is suggesting. You can pay all the money you want but if your saying the mum is toxic, go and see your kid so she doesn’t pollute it’s thoughts about you

Reactions: 3
He did. In the court documents, he said he feels like he can’t be in the child’s life right now due to L’s behavior. The Sun was the one that said something about Annie preventing him, but I take that with a grain of salt.
😭😭😭 I wish you were coming a week earlier or a week later I fly to Portugal on the 17th I’m really disappointed ☹ we could of met

Hope your feeling better @strawberrysunshine_x I was in a proper bad mood yesterday because of the thunder scaring me to death in middle of the night
Awww that would have been great! :cry: Next time though.❤ Hope you have a lovely holiday.

• Heart
He did. In the court documents, he said he feels like he can’t be in the child’s life right now due to L’s behavior. The Sun was the one that said something about Annie preventing him, but I take that with a grain of salt.

Awww that would have been great! :cry: Next time though.❤ Hope you have a lovely holiday.
When we win all the trophies next season, I was going to say quad but we have two others as well so six trophy parade we will overtake the final section of the parade route

ah that must have been in the other court document. The one I read said he didn’t want to be a part of the child’s life

• Heart
Making some coffee and about to dive into this end of season by the chairman.

I’m so impressed by the Chairman. Every time he gives an interview, I’m struck by how much he cares about this club, the staff, and the community. The sheikh, too, is not like other wealthy owners that simply hand over a blank cheque. When people talk about Pep leaving, I always think “why” when he has such a supportive owner and brilliant management group around him?! He won’t find this anywhere else.

For those that complain that City’s success is solely down to “money” and nothing else - watch this interview and then compare it to PSG and Chelsea. The difference in quality and class is stark.

When we win all the trophies next season, I was going to say quad but we have two others as well so six trophy parade we will overtake the final section of the parade route

ah that must have been in the other court document. The one I read said he didn’t want to be a part of the child’s life
YES! Now we know exactly where to stand, we’re going to meet up there.

• Heart
I’m so impressed by the Chairman. Every time he gives an interview, I’m struck by how much he cares about this club, the staff, and the community. The sheikh, too, is not like other wealthy owners that simply hand over a blank cheque. When people talk about Pep leaving, I always think “why” when he has such a supportive owner and brilliant management group around him?! He won’t find this anywhere else.

For those that complain that City’s success is solely down to “money” and nothing else - watch this interview and then compare it to PSG and Chelsea. The difference in quality and class is stark.

YES! Now we know exactly where to stand, we’re going to meet up there.
I love his interviews. Always makes me feel reassured and proud of the accomplishment of not only the team but the entire organization. It’s a family. And the people who do leave, do so because everyone else wants their talent.

looking forward to so much more.

Has everyone had a good Monday 💖

anyone else missing city 🤣🤣🦈
Kind of blah but then again it’s Monday and no football to look forward to. There better be some good holidays and scandals bc I’m bored.

How was yours ?
---
Well Portugal photos bc of Ruben tomorrow but that’s it for a while I think 😩

• Heart
I love his interviews. Always makes me feel reassured and proud of the accomplishment of not only the team but the entire organization. It’s a family. And the people who do leave, do so because everyone else wants their talent.

Kind of blah but then again it’s Monday and no football to look forward to. There better be some good holidays and scandals bc I’m bored.

How was yours ?
Mine was ok.. just been off today. Back to work tomorrow 😖

just watching England but think I might go to be and read 5-0 and that bleep Gallagher is coming on

• Sad

How was yours ?
---
Well Portugal photos bc of Ruben tomorrow but that’s it for a while I think 😩
Who do we think will attend Bernardo’s wedding?
I’m thinking for definite Ruben, Joao (Cancelo and felix), mahrez, tourism board
Unsure John and rodri

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.