Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you
someone posted it in the Ruben thread but this could be a reason he’s trying to escape england
I'm not sure Annie's post was actually that rude unless I'm missing something? It wasn't about "Kyle's 3 sons", it was about "our 3 sons", in the same way that Lauryn posted about the 1 child she shares with Kyle.

I've no doubt that all the adults involved in this saga have said and done hurtful things at various points, but this one feels like nothing, really?

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure Annie's post was actually that rude unless I'm missing something? It wasn't about "Kyle's 3 sons", it was about "our 3 sons", in the same way that Lauryn posted about the 1 child she shares with Kyle.

I've no doubt that all the adults involved in this saga have said and done hurtful things at various points, but this one feels like nothing, really?
I’ve just read the story and I thought exactly the same. She just wants more attention

Reactions: 6
Happy Birthday @Donald23 hope you have a lovely day and get spoiled 🩷 lots of love from me and my fur babies

@Just Drive you’re the complete opposite of a tourist fan you’re a proper fan who not only visits here often but you embrace the Manchester culture, just don’t buy one of those half and half scarfs or I will call you a tourist.

When are you here in July?

• Heart

I thought all the threes were in reference to his number 3, treble 3, number of kids. It wasn’t that deep. LG needs a real life especially after reading the court stuff.

I find weird things when I can’t sleep - what is this😅

Laporte staying?
Sounds like he’s staying - maybe it depends on any offers bc I haven’t heard anything for him. I think he would go to La Liga/Spain

Reactions: 3
I thought all the threes were in reference to his number 3, treble 3, number of kids. It wasn’t that deep. LG needs a real life especially after reading the court stuff.

I find weird things when I can’t sleep - what is this😅

Sounds like he’s staying - maybe it depends on any offers bc I haven’t heard anything for him. I think he would go to La Liga/Spain
why is she never happy. She’s legit making it look like she’s being forced into the marriage. She is not captains wife material
His crying during the last prem match made me think he was leaving
Bayern supposedly want Julian but also a few Spain clubs have approached (his girlfriend is currently out in Barcelona not sure if he’s with them)

why is she never happy. She’s legit making it look like she’s being forced into the marriage. She is not captains wife material
His crying during the last prem match made me think he was leaving
Bayern supposedly want Julian but also a few Spain clubs have approached (his girlfriend is currently out in Barcelona not sure if he’s with them)
Julian is in China with Argentina for friendlies. Juli is def staying. Everyone wants him bc they think he wants to not stay on the bench. I’m sure he wants to stay and learn from pep still.

I thought aymer was leaving also bc of crying. He didn’t stay for parties I read.
---
she is seriously killing me. I’ve been to ethnic weddings and yes they are overwhelming. Put one in for team Gundo. Like you married a footballer that came from a small village in turkey. He’s a superstar there. Also why are there no family pics for him at UCL. Even without her, wouldn’t he have taken some with his family

Last edited:
Julian is in China with Argentina for friendlies. Juli is def staying. Everyone wants him bc they think he wants to not stay on the bench. I’m sure he wants to stay and learn from pep still.

I thought aymer was leaving also bc of crying. He didn’t stay for parties I read.
---

she is seriously killing me. I’ve been to ethnic weddings and yes they are overwhelming. Put one in for team Gundo. Like you married a footballer that came from a small village in turkey. He’s a superstar there. Also why are there no family pics for him at UCL. Even without her, wouldn’t he have taken some with his family
I feel Julian does need more playing time next season alongside erling or we will lose him

isn’t she part Turkish though as well. So surely she’s experience this type of wedding before. She’s just really stuck up
I’ve seen none, his brother used to be around a lot but disappeared when she came on the scene which says a lot! Under that insta she said they were looking for their families but like why weren’t they given VIP passes like everyone else’s

• Heart
I feel Julian does need more playing time next season alongside erling or we will lose him

isn’t she part Turkish though as well. So surely she’s experience this type of wedding before. She’s just really stuck up
I’ve seen none, his brother used to be around a lot but disappeared when she came on the scene which says a lot! Under that insta she said they were looking for their families but like why weren’t they given VIP passes like everyone else’s
I think next season is gonna be Julian’s year 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Agree about Julian. He’s been amazing considering how little he played and he would def feel frustrated if he doesn’t get more playing time. I want him to stay for a long time - he’s so young and he’s achieved so much.

I think tourism board is either Tunisian or Moroccan background, so def has seen crazy weddings. I looked for photos of skipper with family and zero from Istanbul turkey
---
I think next season is gonna be Julian’s year 🥹
I think so too. Pep needs to find a way to play him and Erl together 😅

• Heart
I have him singing because I love you so living in my mind 😂😂😂. He’s too cute

if mahrez goes maybe he can play there?
what is his natural position
I read pep wants Phil in midfield is that right?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have him singing because I love you so living in my mind 😂😂😂. He’s too cute

if mahrez goes maybe he can play there?
what is his natural position
I read pep wants Phil in midfield is that right?!
Blue moon was on about him moving into phils position if phils going midfield
So maybe yeh they will accommodate him more

• Heart
Happy Birthday @Donald23 hope you have a lovely day and get spoiled 🩷 lots of love from me and my fur babies

@Just Drive you’re the complete opposite of a tourist fan you’re a proper fan who not only visits here often but you embrace the Manchester culture, just don’t buy one of those half and half scarfs or I will call you a tourist.

When are you here in July?
I’ll never buy one of those stupid scarves, they’re embarrassing. And thank you. 🥰 18th - 25th. Headed down to London after that.

Julian is staying. He’ll get more playing time next season. Pep knows what he’s doing. Our future is bright.

• Heart

Happy fathers day to my fave dilf

Starting his summer camp in Catalonia next week. I wonder where they will vacay and if we will get some good vacation dad photos

• Heart

Starting his summer camp in Catalonia next week. I wonder where they will vacay and if we will get some good vacation dad photos

Hopefully some Maria graduation photos and the whole family looking stunning as usual

• Heart

I just hope he replicates the white button shirt and cargo trousers look. Gorgeous. :love:

Anyone watching Spain and Croatia now? Just here for Rodri. FINALLY the idiot commentators are talking about him after starting off drooling over Modric for 15 minutes.

• Heart
I just hope he replicates the white button shirt and cargo trousers look. Gorgeous. :love:

Anyone watching Spain and Croatia now? Just here for Rodri. FINALLY the idiot commentators are talking about him after starting off drooling over Modric for 15 minutes.
Went for the f1 instead

@strawberrysunshine_x have you got the thunderstorm yet? It’s like the lightening is right above my house

• Heart

Don’t have it on the tv so listening.
Yep it went on for ages and chucked it down as wellView attachment 2249505

I’m in bed I really don’t feel well today

hope everyone has a had a good Sunday
Feel better Strawbs.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.