Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tourism board responds to comments about her on random wag account.

View attachment 2245878

View attachment 2245877

View attachment 2245878
the photo would have taken 2 seconds they had all evening to celebrate with the family. She needs to remember that fans basically pay his wage with attending matches and without them she’d have no handbags or truffles
Also I said it last week but she isn’t dressing for her new shape and curves she needs to embrace them

---
He looks so pissed off with her in the close up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What if they stay and the wags go and live in milan together?

Will this actually happen?

What if they stay and the wags go and live in milan together?

Will this actually happen?
I would love if the players stayed and the wags left. The Guardiolas make it work with Cris and the youngest child traveling back and forth. But, Pep & Cris have been together for decades and their kids are older so their family unit can withstand absences. Probably wouldn’t work for younger couples with babies. And neither Tourism Board nor Ines strike me as independent women anyway.

Do we think any team is actually in for Bernardo? I keep hearing links but nothing concrete. :unsure:

I hope the boycott doesn’t happen.

Reactions: 7
I would love if the players stayed and the wags left. The Guardiolas make it work with Cris and the youngest child traveling back and forth. But, Pep & Cris have been together for decades and their kids are older so their family unit can withstand absences. Probably wouldn’t work for younger couples with babies. And neither Tourism Board nor Ines strike me as independent women anyway.

Do we think any team is actually in for Bernardo? I keep hearing links but nothing concrete. :unsure:

It a bit like last year when he was supposedly all packed for Barcelona and then it turned out they never bidded for him at all

your in the uk in august right? Are you going to try get tickets?

Ines comes across a bit needy imo 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh dearie me. :ROFLMAO: How sad that she’s sitting there responding to these randos.
it’s strange she responds at all. I thought the first lesson in being famous is not respond to randos and trolls

the photo would have taken 2 seconds they had all evening to celebrate with the family. She needs to remember that fans basically pay his wage with attending matches and without them she’d have no handbags or truffles
Also I said it last week but she isn’t dressing for her new shape and curves she needs to embrace them

---
He looks so pissed off with her in the close up
I am sure it gets annoying. Being famous is an isolating life and having to stop all the time for photos or autographs gets annoying. I get that. But sadly it is cost of fame and cost of being a partner of someone who’s super famous. my issue here is it’s at after a huge match. He is the captain, she is the captains wife. This guy on the pitch has credentials so not just some rabid fan who ran into pitch. It just looks bad and she knows it bc she responded. Also what family? bc in any of the photos him are none with family unlike most of the footballers. I’m critical bc she makes it easy for people not to like her. Clearly needs advice from other wags.

I doubt FA will change the wembley match. That whole thing sucks. Zero consideration.
---
Palmer supposedly going on loan to Leipzig

she seems like Sara, both act very entitled
Maybe it’s why they are buddies

It seems as though psg are the only interested club so far. Does city ever do business with them? Plus I don’t see him wanting to go to Paris. They don’t even have a manager right now and the fan base is awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It a bit like last year when he was supposedly all packed for Barcelona and then it turned out they never bidded for him at all

your in the uk in august right? Are you going to try get tickets?
July, so nothing’s happening. But I’m back in December and am trying for another game then. Fingers crossed. I hope I don’t count as a “tourist fan” that everyone hates! :( I’ve been a fan for awhile but can conceivably only see one game a year because of geography and my work schedule. So I hope I don’t sound like a spoilt prick but I think fans who’ve attended games in the past are slightly prioritized so I’m hoping that’s me.

Ines comes across a bit needy imo 😭🤣
She does. Every holiday and outing is with her siblings and their partners. Unless she curates her IG to make it only seem that way but jesus how do you not get fed up with your family after that much time together? And now with the baby coming, they’ll all be even more co-dependent and clingy with each other.

• Heart
it’s strange she responds at all. I thought the first lesson in being famous is not respond to randos and trolls

I am sure it gets annoying. Being famous is an isolating life and having to stop all the time for photos or autographs gets annoying. I get that. But sadly it is cost of fame and cost of being a partner of someone who’s super famous. my issue here is it’s at after a huge match. He is the captain, she is the captains wife. This guy on the pitch has credentials so not just some rabid fan who ran into pitch. It just looks bad and she knows it bc she responded. Also what family? bc in any of the photos him are none with family unlike most of the footballers. I’m critical bc she makes it easy for people not to like her. Clearly needs advice from other wags.

I doubt FA will change the wembley match. That whole thing sucks. Zero consideration.
Gundo legit has no clue where he is walking too. I get their family could be private but she’s the only one on the pitch for him, and others had full families so it’s not like they were holding them back.
If she stays as captains wife next seasons I’d like to see some changes from her. Maybe she showcases some local food that she likes that she hasn’t been gifted. Less Starbucks more local cafes. Take the child to a game and not just for the photo opportunities. Don’t do Instagram stories pointed at fans because your husband has decided not to say anything about the situation in turkey

---
July, so nothing’s happening. But I’m back in December and am trying for another game then. Fingers crossed. I hope I don’t count as a “tourist fan” that everyone hates! :( I’ve been a fan for awhile but can conceivably only see one game a year because of geography and my work schedule. So I hope I don’t sound like a spoilt prick but I think fans who’ve attended games in the past are slightly prioritized so I’m hoping that’s me.

She does. Every holiday and outing is with her siblings and their partners. Unless she curates her IG to make it only seem that way but jesus how do you not get fed up with your family after that much time together? And now with the baby coming, they’ll all be even more co-dependent and clingy with each other.
You’ll never be a tourist fan. If you need any july recommendations just let us know!

• Heart
I don't see how Paris solves Bernardo's problem with the Manchester weather?

The narrative's always been that he loves the club but misses the southern European sunshine and the lifestyle that comes with that.

Paris climate is surely fairly similar to Manchester and comes with its fair share of grey and rainy days, and like @futbolista says it's not exactly a tempting proposition footballing-wise at the moment.

• Heart
Just want to say hello you gorgeous people it’s been a week since we won the bleeping treble!! Love you

• Heart
Gundo legit has no clue where he is walking too. I get their family could be private but she’s the only one on the pitch for him, and others had full families so it’s not like they were holding them back.
If she stays as captains wife next seasons I’d like to see some changes from her. Maybe she showcases some local food that she likes that she hasn’t been gifted. Less Starbucks more local cafes. Take the child to a game and not just for the photo opportunities. Don’t do Instagram stories pointed at fans because your husband has decided not to say anything about the situation in turkey

---

You’ll never be a tourist fan. If you need any july recommendations just let us know!
Thank you! 💙

Just want to say hello you gorgeous people it’s been a week since we won the bleeping treble!! Love you
I’m still watching pitch celebrations and parade day highlights. 💙 Still feels amazing. Btw, I just watched an interview with Vinnie K. and he said his fav. holiday spot is LA. So please be on the lookout this summer for our big beautiful legend. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you! 💙

I’m still watching pitch celebrations and parade day highlights. 💙 Still feels amazing. Btw, I just watched an interview with Vinnie K. and he said his fav. holiday spot is LA. So please be on the lookout this summer for our big beautiful legend. :D
Vinnies already started pre season in Portugal with Burnley

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.