Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s England game like
---
not sure how I feel about all the players rumoured to be leaving

kyle I am sad about only cos John will lose his bestie. But he is getting on a bit and not getting in the starting 11

Bernardo has to leave at some point. Same for gundo

Laporte I don’t have any feelings on I just don’t like change 😭😭😭
So boring! How’s love island

We are going to need another bald coach to join
---
Is Declan rice having his Man City glow up? Certain glimpses tonight and he’s looked like he’d fit in with the attractiveness of our squad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s England game like
---
not sure how I feel about all the players rumoured to be leaving

kyle I am sad about only cos John will lose his bestie. But he is getting on a bit and not getting in the starting 11

Bernardo has to leave at some point. Same for gundo

Laporte I don’t have any feelings on I just don’t like change 😭😭😭
Boring. 3-0 England, and all our boys on the bench still.

---
Is Declan rice having his Man City glow up? Certain glimpses tonight and he’s looked like he’d fit in with the attractiveness of our squad
And there we have it. Hope he does well and we get someone good in.

I actually thought Kyle proved his worth against RM and still has more to contribute but I realize it’s not enough. The club need more than that and I’m sure Kyle wants more. I thought he’d want to go home to Sheff.

Reactions: 5

---
WASH UR MOUTH OUT

wait til @olivia321 sees this

love island is good thanks. Ok if you don’t have anything else to watch

My stir fry didn’t fill me up much and now I want crisps but I’m trying to be good
Also got choc trifles iin the fridge 🫠🫠
---

I actually thought Kyle proved his worth against RM and still has more to contribute but I realize it’s not enough. The club need more than that and I’m sure Kyle wants more. I thought he’d want to go home to Sheff.
3-0!!! Of course it’s kane. More records broken against easy teams 😭😭🤣

• Haha

He’s probably got too many secret children in Sheffield and Annie’s hoping the Germans will be immune to his knob
WASH UR MOUTH OUT

wait til @olivia321 sees this

love island is good thanks. Ok if you don’t have anything else to watch

My stir fry didn’t fill me up much and now I want crisps but I’m trying to be good
Also got choc trifles iin the fridge 🫠🫠
---

3-0!!! Of course it’s kane. More records broken against easy teams 😭😭🤣
i apologise it’s probably just the lighting but he’s got a slight tan going on

going to put 911 on
Ooooo choc trifle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s probably got too many secret children in Sheffield and Annie’s hoping the Germans will be immune to his knob

i apologise it’s probably just the lighting but he’s got a slight tan going on

going to put 911 on
Ooooo choc trifle
A tan can make someone look more attractive I will let you off
I knowww it’s calling my name. Got them from Aldi 😉😉

I wonder if Annie would go with him to Germany?
I used to like Jude but already sick of seeing him at Real 😂😂😂

A tan can make someone look more attractive I will let you off
I knowww it’s calling my name. Got them from Aldi 😉😉

I wonder if Annie would go with him to Germany?
I used to like Jude but already sick of seeing him at Real 😂😂😂
I think she would but only so she could keep a close eye on him

I think she would but only so she could keep a close eye on him
If I was were her , I’d divorce him ( are they married ) and take all his money! And run off to Spain or Portugal and marry a rodri or Ruben lookalike and live in a villa happily ever after🤪🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
If I was were her , I’d divorce him ( are they married ) and take all his money! And run off to Spain or Portugal and marry a rodri or Ruben lookalike and live in a villa happily ever after🤪🤩
Do you ever think any wags go oh look what I could have had type thing, some of them must have crushes on other players

Do you ever think any wags go oh look what I could have had type thing, some of them must have crushes on other players
Omg 100%. Can’t imagine anyone looks at Kyle and thinks I want a bit of that
Whereas everyone looks at John and wants that beautiful bugger in their bed
Also Bernardo looks too cute. He’s not someone you can have hot sex with is he???

Wonder if sash looks at Ruben and John and wishes she was with them instead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Omg 100%. Can’t imagine anyone looks at Kyle and thinks I want a bit of that
Whereas everyone looks at John and wants that beautiful bugger in their bed
Also Bernardo looks too cute. He’s not someone you can have hot sex with is he???

Wonder if sash looks at Ruben and John and wishes she was with them instead 😂😂😂
Sash has so regretted her choice many times, I bet Phil’s gf has too

Also do the kids just leave school as soon as the seasons over? Because schools don’t finish till July and edersons wife is away (I’m assuming with the kids)

• Heart

Also do the kids just leave school as soon as the seasons over? Because schools don’t finish till July and edersons wife is away (I’m assuming with the kids)
Omg I literally have NO IDEA what footballers kids do with their education. Cancelos kids and also Harry maguires never seem to be in school 😂😂😂
Unless some of them are home schooled. Or their footballer daddy’s just pay the school holiday fines

I love sash she deserves some respect

• Heart
It’s tagged in Milan, do they have a house there? Looks posh. Also, she’s trolling us with the pic of the basic cappucino.
Gundo sits at one end with his basic steak and chips she sits at the other with her pasta and personal truffle pig and grater (is that where truffles come from?
She’s been at that pierfrances everyday this week, are any Milan clubs interested in him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Gundo sits at one end with his basic steak and chips she sits at the other with her pasta and personal truffle pig and grater (is that where truffles come from?
She’s been at that pierfrances everyday this week, are any Milan clubs interested in him?
Personal truffle pig. :ROFLMAO: She must reuse photos or is too boring to conjure up interesting content .

I think the kdbs go to school and so do eddys. Bc they dropped them off in some of the older insider videos or said they do in interviews.

Lais may be away without kids as she usually posts them and this time only with friends. Perhaps some of eddys family is watching in Manchester since it seemed like a lot came out for UCL. I’m just making this up 😅

Tourism board IG is so dull to me

Private schools don't have the same rules, I presume they go to them?

I think the kdbs go to school and so do eddys. Bc they dropped them off in some of the older insider videos or said they do in interviews.

Lais may be away without kids as she usually posts them and this time only with friends. Perhaps some of eddys family is watching in Manchester since it seemed like a lot came out for UCL. I’m just making this up 😅

Tourism board IG is so dull to me
Her content sucks.

Private schools don't have the same rules, I presume they go to them?
Yes, this sounds plausible. And those schools are probably used to the wealthy parents of their students taking them away traveling, etc.

Tourism board responds to comments about her on random wag account.

IMG_9708.jpeg

IMG_9706.png

IMG_9708.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.