Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me if I pulled a rich man I’d bring all my mates along no one would get left behind I’m that girl 🩷 If I’m winning we’re all winning

and since your a good cook I don’t eat nothing from the ocean or pig, chicken is my fave, can you cook Gigi’s pasta? A gym buddy is always needed 😘

I’m ok with Mahrez leaving he’s been great and it’s time to move on my feelings towards him aren’t the same as they are towards Bernardo and Gundo

First game against Burnley I can’t say duck them cause of Vinny

Derby 28th October duck Man United actually duck the whole premier league we’re going for it 4 on the bounce 🩵
This made me laugh because the first thing I do when the fixtures are announced is check when we’re playing the rags. duck the entire PL except for Burnley (love you legend Vinny) and a very special duck you to all the heritage and history merchants in Europe.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
True, I just wonder how many will now go oh we’ve completed this let’s move on to a new challenge, he’s the one who’s been here the longest and he’s never played in Spain or france(?), final years new challenge like Gundo and Bernardo im probably completely wrong and he will stay and become captain and retire at city
I saw a video of KDB saying how much Manchester means to him. Can’t find it. Raising his kids here, being happy at city. Also his dad said in an interview he loves the city, the club… I def think he will stay.

with Bernardo he’s said he would like to eventually finish in Portugal. But he’s only having a child now so they could move with baby without affecting them. Same with Gundo. would love it if they both stayed but this is football and life, sadly people move on. I’m already managing my emotions.

just read one of pep’s assistant managers Enzo maresca is wanted by Leicester to be manager. This is a sign of a goat manager. All your assistants go on to be top managers. But seriously pep 😂 I know you’ll still beat them but stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw a video of KDB saying how much Manchester means to him. Can’t find it. Raising his kids here, being happy at city. Also his dad said in an interview he loves the city, the club… I def think he will stay.

with Bernardo he’s said he would like to eventually finish in Portugal. But he’s only having a child now so they could move with baby without affecting them. Same with Gundo. would love it if they both stayed but this is football and life, sadly people move on. I’m already managing my emotions.

just read one of pep’s assistant managers Enzo maresca is wanted by Leicester to be manager. This is a sign of a goat manager. All your assistants go on to be top managers. But seriously pep 😂 I know you’ll still beat them but stop.
I heard the Enzo deal is pretty much done. It’s a true testament to Pep’s greatness, isn’t it! Good luck to him.

I need to stop following transfer news for awhile. It’s stressful.

Reactions: 3
I think City have dodged a massive bullet not signing Jude Bellingham, his ego and arrogance are creeping through on that interview and tbh his Dad is an anti City twit so duck him.

A lot of West Ham fans on twitter want City to sign Rice I’m on the fence with it. I want Leroy to come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think City have dodged a massive bullet not signing Jude Bellingham, his ego and arrogance are creeping through on that interview and tbh his Dad is an anti City twit so duck him.

A lot of West Ham fans on twitter want City to sign Rice I’m on the fence with it. I want Leroy to come home.
I'm on the fence about Rice. He could certainly fit in the midfielder area but then again what happens to those there? I get we need a team so he could do well there. Think it might want to go to Arsenal and stay London bound.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Bellingham made a big mistake listening to daddy. La Liga is shite and those fans will turn on him quickly. It’ll get ugly. Hope he stays safe.

I’m not sure about the Rice thing. I think he suits Arsenal.

I wanted jude before but in the end city manages to pick the right footballers. Good luck to him. He’s talented but Rm don’t always have the best luck with superstar transfers - James Rodriguez, Eden, kaka. Hopefully the Spanish fans treat him respectfully bc look at Vini. It was brutal for him to talk about Liverpool at all…he still has to come back play for England.

feel like rice will go to Arsenal.

That's kind of a duck you to Cancelo, isn't it?
😅

• Heart
Cancelos going right? Like we can’t keep him and his horrible hair
---
Do we have to retain Mendy because he’s on trial or can we finally cut ties?
I can’t see Cancelo coming back. Cut him loose. Bye.

Reactions: 3
Have we seen this before ? Maybe in other threads. It’s John holding up Kev with a belly rub and belly pat for me. Also Kalvin on some pay attention to me vibes

• Heart
Have we seen this before ? Maybe in other threads. It’s John holding up Kev with a belly rub and belly pat for me. Also Kalvin on some pay attention to me vibes

That’s cute with John and Kev. :ROFLMAO: at Kalv getting their attention like a child “daddaddaddaddaddaddaddad.”

The match hasn’t even started and the US coverage already sucks as per, making a snide remark about City players not starting and showing a pic of Jack with the trophy and snickering.

Remember when everyone criticized the rags for partying when they won the treble? Oh wait, ME EITHER.:mad:

Jealous prats. Don’t hate us ‘cause you ain’t us!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s England game like
---
not sure how I feel about all the players rumoured to be leaving

kyle I am sad about only cos John will lose his bestie. But he is getting on a bit and not getting in the starting 11

Bernardo has to leave at some point. Same for gundo

Laporte I don’t have any feelings on I just don’t like change 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.