Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I thought Kyle was staying as long as he kept his knob away
Me and @strawberrysunshine_x were talking about this on the last thread, saying how we felt the club wanted Kyle out and that’s why his minutes were limited.

It feels like his recent performances can’t sway the decision, there’s something definitely not right about all this, almost like somethings being hidden.

I hope you get a Burnley ticket would be ideal for you living so near.

Reactions: 6
Me and @strawberrysunshine_x were talking about this on the last thread, saying how we felt the club wanted Kyle out and that’s why his minutes were limited.

It feels like his recent performances can’t sway the decision, there’s something definitely not right about all this, almost like somethings being hidden.

Maybe he shouldn’t get his nob out in public. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The current incarnation of the team doesn't really play with traditional fullbacks, the Stones role means they're a back 3 most of the time and only a back 4 when defending (which in most matches is a very small amount of the time).

Kyle's decent enough on the right of a 3 and could learn to be better, but Pep's been perfectly willing to play a back line of entirely centre backs and, given Kyle's age and off the pitch shenanigans maybe the club doesn't think it's worth the effort to get him properly accustomed to the role.

• Heart

The current incarnation of the team doesn't really play with traditional fullbacks, the Stones role means they're a back 3 most of the time and only a back 4 when defending (which in most matches is a very small amount of the time).

Kyle's decent enough on the right of a 3 and could learn to be better, but Pep's been perfectly willing to play a back line of entirely centre backs and, given Kyle's age and off the pitch shenanigans maybe the club doesn't think it's worth the effort to get him properly accustomed to the role.
If it’s towards the end of the market and he’s gone nowhere and we’ve got no replacement would you keep him as like a back up player?
I just feel we need depth

Not sure I think he might stay. Great substitute if a player is injured. But then you think a younger player needs time too. Dunno.
English quota.

Reactions: 3
Tickets for all the home games will be hard to get this season especially with us being kings of Europe, winning the champions league will open a whole new level of tourist fans
I want away but can probably get for the home team for opening fixture but hoping they don’t up price’s extortionately I unfortunately/fortunately live right next to the first match
I’m nervous. I think I can get them but I run the risk of the games being rescheduled for the time of year I’m going. I’m also going to try to go to an away one.

I LOVE THIS TEAM. :ROFLMAO: I love how Father Grealish hastened to clarify that the drinks bill wasn’t just Jack’s.

What I really love is that this club doesn’t just celebrate the players for winning the historic treble - it celebrates the staff, too. Everyone contributes to the club’s success.💙

Wonder if Alf’s Hat Trick Lasagne is also good hangover food?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I LOVE THIS TEAM. :ROFLMAO: I love how Father Grealish hastened to clarify that the drinks bill wasn’t just Jack’s.

What I really love is that this club doesn’t just celebrate the players for winning the historic treble - it celebrates the staff, too. Everyone contributes to the club’s success.💙

Wonder if Alf’s Hat Trick Lasagne is also good hangover food?
Are we sure jack went home early. Not sure I believe that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trust me if I pulled a rich man I’d bring all my mates along no one would get left behind I’m that girl 🩷 If I’m winning we’re all winning

and since your a good cook I don’t eat nothing from the ocean or pig, chicken is my fave, can you cook Gigi’s pasta? A gym buddy is always needed 😘

I’m ok with Mahrez leaving he’s been great and it’s time to move on my feelings towards him aren’t the same as they are towards Bernardo and Gundo

First game against Burnley I can’t say duck them cause of Vinny

Derby 28th October duck Man United actually duck the whole premier league we’re going for it 4 on the bounce 🩵
love that supportive vibe. I cater to people’s dietary restrictions (a skill needed in California 😂 ) - can cook Gigi pasta easy.

I knew we would get one of the promoted teams first ugh. And Vinny had them in pre season training for weeks already.

Transfer window just opened and I already have a headache.
Are we sure jack went home early. Not sure I believe that
Wasn’t jack and Sasha missing from the premier league win party pics? The restaurant with the fire hazards

• Heart
love that supportive vibe. I cater to people’s dietary restrictions (a skill needed in California 😂 ) - can cook Gigi pasta easy.

I knew we would get one of the promoted teams first ugh. And Vinny had them in pre season training for weeks already.

Wasn’t jack and Sasha missing from the premier league win party pics? The restaurant with the fire hazards
They were but he could be heard laughing or someone like him on Erlings steak cooking video
Alternatively I’m thinking this could possibly have been just the families post pitch pictures before leaving to go to the party

I’m panicking about the transfers. “Congestion” is a very mild word for the atrocity of a schedule they have next year, especially in December with the international cup play. We need a bigger squad and I’m worried we’re going to lose quite a few players.

I’m panicking about the transfers. “Congestion” is a very mild word for the atrocity of a schedule they have next year, especially in December with the international cup play. We need a bigger squad and I’m worried we’re going to lose quite a few players.
My thoughts

Bernardo’s gone I can just sense it
Gundo I’m not sure, the way they guys were talking about him it was like they were still persuading him
I think mcatee will come back from loan
Ricos staying but not sure on palmer and gomez (send him to Burnley for a year)
Perrone I think will go on loan
Kyle no clue depends how his summer break goes
Laportes gone he didn’t even go to the staff party
Kalvin staying
Mahrez goes
peps comments about foden moving centrally next year have me thinking KDB might be leaving

Bring in
That one from Chelsea I can’t spell
I quite like the idea of Antonio silva from benfica but he’s a CB
Can Leroy come back?

• Heart
My thoughts

Gundo I’m not sure, the way they guys were talking about him it was like they were still persuading him
Kalvin staying
Mahrez goes
peps comments about foden moving centrally next year have me thinking KDB might be leaving

Bring in
Can Leroy come back?
I hope Walker stays. Kovacic is the one from Chelsea. I really want Kimmich. He can reunite with Pep. We have the money to get players and I trust Txiki, Ferran, and Pep but wow is it ever worrisome.

I hope Walker stays. Kovacic is the one from Chelsea. I really want Kimmich. He can reunite with Pep. We have the money to get players and I trust Txiki, Ferran, and Pep but wow is it ever worrisome.
We need depth but good players don’t come to teams and want to sit on the bench. So we either need young talent or underrated talent

My thoughts

Kalvin staying
Mahrez goes

Bring in
Can Leroy come back?
I don't think Kev's going anywhere, he just has more frequent injuries as he gets older and might need more frequent breaks to stay healthy. If we lose Bernardo and/or Gundo, even if we get Kovacic there's still room for Phil in that central rotation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think Kev's going anywhere, he just has more frequent injuries as he gets older and might need more frequent breaks to stay healthy. If we lose Bernardo and/or Gundo, even if we get Kovacic there's still room for Phil in that central rotation.
True, I just wonder how many will now go oh we’ve completed this let’s move on to a new challenge, he’s the one who’s been here the longest and he’s never played in Spain or france(?), final years new challenge like Gundo and Bernardo im probably completely wrong and he will stay and become captain and retire at city

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.