Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Taylor will mostly live in Dubai rather as it’s much easier to live for foreigners and maintain their lifestyle. My cousin lived in Riyad on a compound bc of her husbands job. you can’t drink or do much as a woman there. They would drive over to Bahrain to drink as it’s so strict with no alcohol - obvs no private jet access for my cousin lolol. Georgina seems to be mostly in Madrid while CR is playing.

Pep with dad sheikh

* on city report on tiktok not sure why it’s not sharing
---
Cake with the Sheikh! I love how cool the Sheikh is, like “I see you’ve brought me three trophies, glad my investment is thriving, cheers, have some cake.”

Marius was there, too. What a life for the Guardiola offspring!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Taken from the Jack thread but look at Cris in the middle just shaking her head as if to say what are they like

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Taken from the Jack thread but look at Cris in the middle just shaking her head as if to say what are they like
I love her. 🥰 Imagine being being a fan and you find yourself standing next to the boss’s wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lol cris is like this is why I moved back to barca 😂. Can see sash and family grealish. As well as other wags. I think riyads daughters are where John stopped

Bc I’m obsessed with the dude aka El Wey
---

---
IMG_9639.png

---
IMG_9640.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol cris is like this is why I moved back to barca 😂. Can see sash and family grealish. As well as other wags. I think riyads daughters are where John stopped

Bc I’m obsessed with the dude aka El Wey
---

---
View attachment 2241006
---
View attachment 2241007
Ohhhh. The tiktok of Jack, is that the one from yesterday but from the opposite side of the street? The one Ayme’s friend took. I just realized it’s the one with Rodri kissing Laura. I’m glad we see Cris and Family Grealish in this one. Yeah, maybe it was baby Mahrez whom John was talking to when he said “it’s okay”. Kid probably had had enough. :ROFLMAO:

Ronnie is a social media sensation! I saw a comment that he’s touched more trophies than Harry Kane and I died.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Ohhhh. The tiktok of Jack, is that the one from yesterday but from the opposite side of the street? The one Ayme’s friend took. I just realized it’s the one with Rodri kissing Laura. I’m glad we see Cris and Family Grealish in this one. Yeah, maybe it was baby Mahrez whom John was talking to when he said “it’s okay”. Kid probably had had enough. :ROFLMAO:

Ronnie is a social media sensation! I saw a comment that he’s touched more trophies than Harry Kane and I died.:ROFLMAO:
Yes! Opposite. Many city family and friends were on the other side.

Phil has acknowledged him as el Wey and everyone’s going mad lol

• Heart
This is your periodic reminder that Pep Guardiola is the coolest person on the planet.

That’s it. That’s the post.

• Heart
This is your periodic reminder that Pep Guardiola is the coolest person on the planet.

That’s it. That’s the post.
he really is. he really is perfect.

I saw this post…about how pep would show up at youth football matches during their stint in nyc. If pep showed up at one of my nephews matches I would die instantly 😂

• Heart
he really is. he really is perfect.

I saw this post…about how pep would show up at youth football matches during their stint in nyc. If pep showed up at one of my nephews matches I would die instantly 😂

He was DILFier than hell during his NYC sabbatical. (What makes it even cooler is that they evidently moved there at Cris’s request. He said in an interview that he was always so grateful for his wife‘s support of him and his career over the years that he wanted to make his next move her choice.)

Even if I didn’t know who he was, I’d be mesmerized by the hot man with a sexy accent.

I can absolutely picture him watching the shambolic coaching and refereeing and going “nope” and taking over. What a boss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes! Opposite. Many city family and friends were on the other side.

Phil has acknowledged him as el Wey and everyone’s going mad lol
I saw a tiktok of Ronnie clips and it included that one I think from the Together documentary where he's at the tactics board moving the counters around.

And in the comments someone pointed out that he moves John into midfield.... 😂

• Haha
I saw a tiktok of Ronnie clips and it included that one I think from the Together documentary where he's at the tactics board moving the counters around.

And in the comments someone pointed out that he moves John into midfield.... 😂
That’s hilarious. :ROFLMAO: I know this sounds cold-hearted but I normally roll my eyes at “precocious” children. However, I have to say, Ronnie’s naturally pretty funny.

Has anyone noticed the increase in Pep hype in the media since the CL final? More and more pundits and others asserting that he is *the* best manager. Messi said it recently, too. Not that we need anyone to validate Pep, nor did Pep need to win the CL with City to solidify his status. But it’s nice to see our man being properly recognized.

• Heart
I think next to Sasha is erls gf and then further down in like all cream filming is rubens mum
I’ll reply to more in morning. Good eye Donald. Yes that’s Bernadette in beige. I Valentina is beside cris and Maria is behind her.

in another video by same person I think Ruben high fives his mom 😂

• Haha
I’ll reply to more in morning. Good eye Donald. Yes that’s Bernadette in beige. I Valentina is beside cris and Maria is behind her.

in another video by same person I think Ruben high fives his mom 😂
I’m guessing some are just like staffs kids and families

• Heart
Also @Donald23 tourism board is left of Sasha I think in pleated skirt and ines in green dress
I’ve got into work and been bombarded with requests I’ll have another glance through in a minute
---
My thoughts are slightly toxic at the minute due to them pre period hormones tourism board does not know how to dress for her new figure, she needs to emphasise them new curves she’s got instead of hiding them

come on Olivia. Let’s get you wagged up. I’m ready for adjacent life lol. I have skills and promise I won’t be a useless tit friend sticking around for freebies and followers m. I’m funny, a good cook. A good gym buddy. I also take really good photos better than dias parents 😂.

no I’m not ok @Just Drive I’m wanking when I should be working 😂

Sorry but Watching ayme stories and how he moves is so cringe. I’m grateful for last season when he played through pain but something is so awkward.

Also the more I watch Erl and his gf, the more I just see friends. He always walks ahead and there’s no affection. I know he’s a robot but still.
Trust me if I pulled a rich man I’d bring all my mates along no one would get left behind I’m that girl 🩷 If I’m winning we’re all winning

and since your a good cook I don’t eat nothing from the ocean or pig, chicken is my fave, can you cook Gigi’s pasta? A gym buddy is always needed 😘

I’m ok with Mahrez leaving he’s been great and it’s time to move on my feelings towards him aren’t the same as they are towards Bernardo and Gundo

First game against Burnley I can’t say duck them cause of Vinny

Derby 28th October duck Man United actually duck the whole premier league we’re going for it 4 on the bounce 🩵

• Heart
Trust me if I pulled a rich man I’d bring all my mates along no one would get left behind I’m that girl 🩷 If I’m winning we’re all winning

and since your a good cook I don’t eat nothing from the ocean or pig, chicken is my fave, can you cook Gigi’s pasta? A gym buddy is always needed 😘

I’m ok with Mahrez leaving he’s been great and it’s time to move on my feelings towards him aren’t the same as they are towards Bernardo and Gundo

First game against Burnley I can’t say duck them cause of Vinny

Derby 28th October duck Man United actually duck the whole premier league we’re going for it 4 on the bounce 🩵
how hard do you reckon tickets will be for the first game? Or do I just listen from my garden
---
Also @Donald23 tourism board is left of Sasha I think in pleated skirt and ines in green dress
You were right

She has a few more will post in a minute
---

The wags look like they’d rather be in selfridges shopping

Last edited:
  • Heart
how hard do you reckon tickets will be for the first game? Or do I just listen from my garden
---

You were right

She has a few more will post in a minute
---

The wags look like they’d rather be in selfridges shopping
Tickets for all the home games will be hard to get this season especially with us being kings of Europe, winning the champions league will open a whole new level of tourist fans

Tickets for all the home games will be hard to get this season especially with us being kings of Europe, winning the champions league will open a whole new level of tourist fans
I want away but can probably get for the home team for opening fixture but hoping they don’t up price’s extortionately I unfortunately/fortunately live right next to the first match

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.