Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which of the boys do we think will get a champions league trophy or a treble one?

Reactions: 2
She clearly hasn’t watched it back then
So she works with Mancity bc she plays video games on YouTube? What the hell am I doing with my life. I don’t know anything about her. I’m confused by all these presenters in Europe 😂 .
He is a generous, loving, and happy Pep. It’s a really great place to work it seems. Like one big family which includes us as fans.
---

this man needs a break jeez. But they play Italian so impt match for them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she works with Mancity bc she plays video games on YouTube? What the hell am I doing with my life. I don’t know anything about her. I’m confused by all these presenters in Europe 😂 .

He is a generous, loving, and happy Pep. It’s a really great place to work it seems. Like one big family which includes us as fans.
---

don’t worry Olivia’s going to get us in with Julian and then we will start vlogging
We all need to be more rodri
Also I swear laporte switches nationality every season

• Haha
Reactions: 6

---

How is this man still functioning?? It’s a true testament to his level of fitness. Goodness me. @futbolista have you recovered yet from hearing his sexy voice speaking Spanish? :D

don’t worry Olivia’s going to get us in with Julian and then we will start vlogging
We all need to be more rodri
Also I swear laporte switches nationality every season
You just never know where Ayme will turn up, do you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
come on Olivia. Let’s get you wagged up. I’m ready for adjacent life lol. I have skills and promise I won’t be a useless tit friend sticking around for freebies and followers m. I’m funny, a good cook. A good gym buddy. I also take really good photos better than dias parents 😂.

no I’m not ok @Just Drive I’m wanking when I should be working 😂

Sorry but Watching ayme stories and how he moves is so cringe. I’m grateful for last season when he played through pain but something is so awkward.

Also the more I watch Erl and his gf, the more I just see friends. He always walks ahead and there’s no affection. I know he’s a robot but still.

• Heart
Screenshot_20230614-192601.png

Shooketh but kinda not seeing as Taylors parents live in Dubai so makes sense then all going there
But also lols cus we play them in the Saudi cup thing along with Benzema 🙄🙄😂

• Wow
  • Haha
What a bleeping guy!!!!🥹🥰
---

Can I just say I absolutely LOVE your profile pic
Thanks, I keep changing it. Because there are so many pics of him. I cannot choose 😆😁

Pep is just the best ever. Imagine him as your boss? I'd get sod all done as I'd be staring at too much 😂

• Heart
View attachment 2240258
Shooketh but kinda not seeing as Taylors parents live in Dubai so makes sense then all going there
Wow. I knew he was linked to them but this still surprises me. I don’t know what to think of this.
Thanks, I keep changing it. Because there are so many pics of him. I cannot choose 😆😁

Pep is just the best ever. Imagine him as your boss? I'd get sod all done as I'd be staring at too much 😂
I’d be a mess if I even met Pep. I about fainted when I was actually near him and touched him. Actually meeting him? I’d die!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2240258
I wonder if Taylor will mostly live in Dubai rather as it’s much easier to live for foreigners and maintain their lifestyle. My cousin lived in Riyad on a compound bc of her husbands job. you can’t drink or do much as a woman there. They would drive over to Bahrain to drink as it’s so strict with no alcohol - obvs no private jet access for my cousin lolol. Georgina seems to be mostly in Madrid while CR is playing.

Pep with dad sheikh

* on city report on tiktok not sure why it’s not sharing
---

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.