Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the lady at 19:05 and why am I not her? I’m off to apply for a job at City. @olivia321 can be one of my references.
When they won, I think she was running on the pitch with them. I would do anything for her job.

there’s guys who do first team support. I can totally do that. I have managed adult baby men before in past jobs. I’m Canadian almost English. I love British period tv. I can pretend to like tea. I understand some Spanish and can talk to Juli and Rodri. I’ll learn Portuguese no problemao 😂. I’ll even be bleeping nice to tourism board

there’s guys who do first team support. I can totally do that. I have managed adult baby men before in past jobs. I’m Canadian almost English. I love British period tv. I can pretend to like tea. I understand some Spanish and can talk to Juli and Rodri. I’ll learn Portuguese no problemao 😂. I’ll even be bleeping nice to tourism board

I’ll call Gareth for jack

IMG_9523.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When they won, I think she was running on the pitch with them. I would do anything for her job.

I’ll call Gareth for jack

View attachment 2236602
I was so ecstatic today that I forgot there was an England arrivals video out. Meh, it won’t be good without our boys.

You’re a shoo in! Speaking of Spanish, I can’t understand the Argentinian accent at all. Can you? I just watched an old video of Kun and Rodri and I could pick out some words Rodri was saying but I had no clue what Kun was saying. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was so ecstatic today that I forgot there was an England arrivals video out. Meh, it won’t be good without our boys.

You’re a shoo in! Speaking of Spanish, I can’t understand the Argentinian accent at all. Can you? I just watched an old video of Kun and Rodri and I could pick out some words Rodri was saying but I had no clue what Kun was saying. :ROFLMAO:
I do not care about any of England unless they are city. Even Jude’s in Mykonos.

I can understand Juli if I replay it a few times but I cannot understand kun at all 😂. I tried to watch his twitch and was completely lost. Rodri yes prob bc madrid ish accent but if he talked to his friends or family it would prob be too fast.

Ugh I want a job with city. Or how do I get on World Cup usa but dealing with good countries 😂
---
IMG_9535.jpeg

Eddy is 100% that guy. Wasted but most composure opposite of jack
---

what a season!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I do not care about any of England unless they are city. Even Jude’s in Mykonos.

I can understand Juli if I replay it a few times but I cannot understand kun at all 😂. I tried to watch his twitch and was completely lost. Rodri yes prob bc madrid ish accent but if he talked to his friends or family it would prob be too fast.

Ugh I want a job with city. Or how do I get on World Cup usa but dealing with good countries 😂
---
View attachment 2236636
Eddy is 100% that guy. Wasted but most composure opposite of jack
---

what a season!!
That’d be amazing to be a volunteer worker for the World Cup. Not sure how to get that gig - I think you have to know someone. :(

I’m intrigued by Eddy. I love his his close friendship with Carson. He keeps his cards close to his chest but as you say, he’s that guy.

• Heart
Tourism boards food taste is probably so bad due to the elf bars she smokes
---
It’s not cool anymore sara
IMG_5763.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re so cute. I’m not jealous at all. At all. Not a bit. 😭 Treat her well, Rodri. :mad: I hope she finishes medical school and becomes a surgeon like she said she wanted. (Maybe she can be an example to young Isabel.)

I hope it all goes according to plan.

duck Mother Nature, probably an Arsenal, United, or Inter fan.
I wish you knew how funny I found your comment LOOOL 😘

Aww thanks lovely. I left for work at 7:30am and got home around half 9 last night straight in the shower the thunderstorm was no joke. When we win the quadruple next season I’m taking the day off for the bus tour.

It was great a side from the rain, got a few videos everyone was in good spirits, I was outside Zara everyone was just loving it.

It was crazy stood there thinking this time 6 weeks ago we were 3 points behind Arsenal, we’d had the second leg against Real Madrid to play and everyone one wanted to bottle it.

I wish you all could of been there, you and @futbolista move here please 😘😘

• Heart
Aka Jack will be seen by a vet to decide if he’s still a turkey or pigeon
---
May have spent lunch reading this - supposedly about Kyle and lauryn
It is. There’s actually two of them and the second had a bit more detail. The whole thing reads like a divorce settlement from a jilted wife which L. is not. Her demands were shocking and many had nothing to do with the actual child, only herself. The details of her own financial situation and her admissions of lying were also shocking.

Reactions: 3
It is. There’s actually two of them and the second had a bit more detail. The whole thing reads like a divorce settlement from a jilted wife which L. is not. Her demands were shocking and many had nothing to do with the actual child, only herself. The details of her own financial situation and her admissions of lying were also shocking.
ooo I’ll have a look for the second one tonight

Reactions: 2
May have spent lunch reading this - supposedly about Kyle and lauryn
wow reading this over coffee. One of my bff has just finished a brutal divorce proceeding with her crappy ex husband and the costs are staggering even just for normal people. I’ve always wanted to see what kind of money gets covered with ex wives or mother of a footballers child. That is crazy money. LG is ridiculous. Do we think the new baby is his too?

We need stylists bringing in for both the players and wags
all terrible. all need help. and then the stupid papers say they look glamorous 😂 no they don’t.
---
Also @olivia321 It’s grey been grey for weeks and raining LA. I’m still wearing a jack in mid June wtf. This climate change tit is pissing me off.
I might as well move to Manchester ha. Need to work on it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
wow reading this over coffee. One of my bff has just finished a brutal divorce proceeding with her crappy ex husband and the costs are staggering even just for normal people. I’ve always wanted to see what kind of money gets covered with ex wives or mother of a footballers child. That is crazy money. LG is ridiculous. Do we think the new baby is his too?

all terrible. all need help. and then the stupid papers say they look glamorous 😂 no they don’t.
---
Also @olivia321 It’s grey been grey for weeks and raining LA. I’m still wearing a jack in mid June wtf. This climate change tit is pissing me off.
I might as well move to Manchester ha. Need to work on it
I think we’d know by now if it’s his. I’m guessing it’s someone else rich

• Haha
ooo I’ll have a look for the second one tonight
I used to have them bookmarked but deleted them else I’d have sent to you. :( I got paranoid because an old Goodman thread got shut down last year for talking about the court documents. Something about being in contempt of court as it involved a minor, so the mods closed it.

I used to have them bookmarked but deleted them else I’d have sent to you. :( I got paranoid because an old Goodman thread got shut down last year for talking about the court documents. Something about being in contempt of court as it involved a minor, so the mods closed it.
it’s public documents and it’s a closed case. Also I found from Annie’s insta where someone’s talked about it under her latest post and she’s pinned it 😂
---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.