Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were supposed to do the interviews earlier, really disappointing last year had loads of funny moments!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Right? Last year’s coverage was great. Wonder it was weather related. :(
I’m going through John now will post on his thread will also try to find some other funny moments for here
---
I think they were supposed to do the interviews earlier, really disappointing last year had loads of funny moments!
So disappointed in coverage they better have recorded some behind the scenes

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Drunk Eddie is the guy who doesn't talk all night so you assume he's fine, then the night's drawing to a close you turn to him and ask if he's okay getting home and he looks at you blankly and says "what's home?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Drunk Eddie is the guy who doesn't talk all night so you assume he's fine, then the night's drawing to a close you turn to him and ask if he's okay getting home and he looks at you blankly and says "what's home?"
Eddy is also the master of the Irish goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tast catered the pre party tourism board was supposedly a fan or is she just saying it as they are staying

• Haha
Tast catered the pre party tourism board was supposedly a fan or is she just saying it as they are staying
😂

She reads her press and here. So she knows to do better than slag off boss txiki and ferrans resto. I’m sure she’s seen pep saying he’s disappointed she didn’t come to tast 😂

Prob staying too so she has to deal with us

• Heart
I just saw that and laughed. “Love it ❤“ Do you, Tourism Board? Do you really?

I can say the food there is really tasty. Super nice staff, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve watched Madrid parade before and maybe they are so used to winning they are boring during their parade….city is absolute entertainment 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.