Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peps not getting a hold of that remote

Jacks already tried voting, they’ve now told him it’s over and tried to tuck him into bed

do they stay in Everton? I imagine they’ll just drive down tomorrow
If he's missing Croatia he'll be sad. I feel like he'd be transfixed.

Not sure of the travel arrangements. Obviously not far to go so could easily be done tomorrow. They have a hotel at the City training facility though and I think they all stay there the night before matches sometimes? I feel like I might have entirely imagined that though.
---
I'm not making tit up!

chrome_screenshot_1684012814054.png

I imagine they'd treat an away game where they don't travel until the day of the match the same as they'd treat a home match.

Long story short, they're in a hotel somewhere having a glorious Eurovision party.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Good morning everyone 😘🩵

We’ve got 3 points to collect today and then we’re Brighton fans for 90 minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It says in the newspaper today the players had 2 days off after Madrid game and Pep went home to family instead of coming to Manchester with the team. 💙 that

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think those pictures mean that much really. But technically it’s the away kit isn’t it.
but he posts when he’s even playing. Just realised Laporte is starting

no rest For rodri 😭

Hopefully some rotation in the second half

it’s the bald squad today in terms of managers

• Haha
I can barely think, I need a big ass coffee. It’s 6am here. I’m stressed. duck Everton

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Laporte needs to go
His sacrifice last season was amazing but wtf is he doing now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.