Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m always in there I would have died, it would have been RIP Olivia, cause of death snake on the dog food aisle.
I nearly did they walked right past me with it. I’m ashamed to admit I was like a dripping ball of sweat so I apologise if anyone smelt me this evening. I considered leaving but my dogs really needed treats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Rodri, please whisper "Arguineguin" to me 😍

Dammit, this man is GORGEOUS. 🥵 Give me a bit of Rodri every day and twice on Sundays.
---
I really wish he didn’t tuck his shirt in. I think he’s the only one who looks awful in a kit even tho he’s a good looking man 😂
I can’t be doing with the shirt tuck, either. Makes him look like grandpa and he’s much too good looking for that foolishness.
---
Oh Rodri, please whisper "Arguineguin" to me 😍

Btw, is @futbolista still alive after hearing him say “Arguineguin”? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Dammit, this man is GORGEOUS. 🥵 Give me a bit of Rodri every day and twice on Sundays.
---

I can’t be doing with the shirt tuck, either. Makes him look like grandpa and he’s much too good looking for that foolishness.
---

Btw, is @futbolista still alive after hearing him say “Arguineguin”? :ROFLMAO:
no I have entered my coffin in preparation for my death 💀

Need to find my old Rodri saves

IMG_0086.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How we all feeling about Sunday? I think my Dyche love is clouding the inevitable that we will beat them (sorry Everton fanssorry for also being rubbish at names)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am not looking forward to Sunday. But I’m hoping last week was a one off them scoring 5😂
I think it might change things as well cos I would have expected him to rest certain ones now I don’t think he will

I’m saying Stefan walker Laporte rico not decided on the 4th. Walker i am also unsure of
gundo and Alvarez. not sure about rodri & kev
Foden mahrez Haaland.

• Heart
How we all feeling about Sunday? I think my Dyche love is clouding the inevitable that we will beat them (sorry Everton fanssorry for also being rubbish at names)
I’m nervous. I still can’t believe we drew when we played them at the Etihad (the one I went to and apparently jinxed them). If we don’t
win the league, I think that Everton 31 December match as well as the Brentford match just before the WC and Spurs in February will be the games that will have made the difference. All winnable games. :(

6:00 am KO.

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m nervous. I still can’t believe we drew when we played them at the Etihad (the one I went to and apparently jinxed them). If we don’t
win the league, I think that Everton 31 December match as well as the Brentford match just before the WC and Spurs in February will be the games that will have made the difference. All winnable games. :(

6:00 am KO.
Not so sure Pep will change team too much. He'll see their lasted match and take it seriously as Dyche could be getting his thoughts on his team right. Might be good to start with good team and then change once job is pretty much done. KDB might not play as he looked very tired mid week

• Heart
I am always nervous bc exhaustion and matches that should have been a cake walk but for several reasons were not.

I think pep will start with regulars and then hopefully sub but who knows bc pep hates subs 😩. people need rest and others need play time. Not sure if Ortega will be at goal or Eddy. I hope Julian can come in bc last time Erl was terrorized by Godfrey but we did get the best Erl content of the year from that match.

Honestly why couldn’t this match have been tomorrow so we can more rest between matches? SO LAME

• Haha
  • Heart
I am always nervous bc exhaustion and matches that should have been a cake walk but for several reasons were not.

I think pep will start with regulars and then hopefully sub but who knows bc pep hates subs 😩. people need rest and others need play time. Not sure if Ortega will be at goal or Eddy. I hope Julian can come in bc last time Erl was terrorized by Godfrey but we did get the best Erl content of the year from that match.

Honestly why couldn’t this match have been tomorrow so we can more rest between matches? SO LAME
Why does it need to be played at all. Give them a week off and the three points 😂😂😂

• Haha

Omfg I forgot about that!!
---
Why does it need to be played at all. Give them a week off and the three points 😂😂😂
2pm is perfect snack time that’s why it needs to be played
Going to stock up in the supermarket tomorrow
---
The Manchester tourism board is currently savouring the delights of london

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omfg I forgot about that!!
---

2pm is perfect snack time that’s why it needs to be played
Going to stock up in the supermarket tomorrow
---
The Manchester tourism board is currently savouring the delights of london
Oooowhat are you going to get. 🍿 🍭

• Heart
I’m not sure I fancy a cookie from a local bakery (not finch esq a more traditional bakery like greggs😂) and also got given a milka today because I seemed sad
Omg I’m jealous. You know Milka is my fav🤣🤣😭. Did you have a better day and did you get your parcel sorted

• Heart
Omg I’m jealous. You know Milka is my fav🤣🤣😭. Did you have a better day and did you get your parcel sorted
A lovely happy cow bar No my day was probably on a par with yesterday but got a 3 day weekend and hopefully all the tension in the office calms down by Tuesday. Parcel not sorted but going to go try collect tomorrow. Thanks for checking up

• Heart
I’m not sure I fancy a cookie from a local bakery (not finch esq a more traditional bakery like greggs😂) and also got given a milka today because I seemed sad
Have you had the Cadburys cookies? The choc melts and the cookie biscuit’s are 10/10

M&S do good cookies as well

duck Everton and duck DCL better watch our defenders don’t get hit by one of his handbags

Hope everyone is ok ❤😘❤😘❤

• Heart
Have you had the Cadburys cookies? The choc melts and the cookie biscuit’s are 10/10

M&S do good cookies as well

duck Everton and duck DCL better watch our defenders don’t get hit by one of his handbags

Hope everyone is ok ❤😘❤😘❤
Oooo which Cadbury cookies?
My local M&S never has triple chocolate and I find the single choc chip ones bland
---
McDonald’s cookies are criminally underrated
im also probably making this up did anyone ever remember you’d get like happy meal desserts and it was a mini brownie, a mini cornflake cake and a mini donut

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I could murder an entire box of M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Rounds right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oooo which Cadbury cookies?
My local M&S never has triple chocolate and I find the single choc chip ones bland
---
McDonald’s cookies are criminally underrated
im also probably making this up did anyone ever remember you’d get like happy meal desserts and it was a mini brownie, a mini cornflake cake and a mini donut
THESE I WANT THESE

IMG_5302.jpeg

I could murder an entire box of M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Rounds right now.
M&S detour now planned

• Heart
Buy these you will not regret it, I’ve bought them from Asda and B&M’s

When you go m&s get the all butter biscuits they are addictive and so are the red pepper pitta chips

Apparently years ago you could get a balloon in McDonald’s with a happy meal and Burger King use to give card cut crowns out. I‘m not a big lover of either one I love Nando’s

Attachments

• Heart
Buy these you will not regret it, I’ve bought them from Asda and B&M’s

When you go m&s get the all butter biscuits they are addictive and so are the red pepper pitta chips

Apparently years ago you could get a balloon in McDonald’s with a happy meal and Burger King use to give card cut crowns out. I‘m not a big lover of either one I love Nando’s
Ooo thank you
But also I thought we were around the same age but you don’t remember balloons and crowns. They still do balloons or they did when I worked there in 2015

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.