Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused Gary says it’s the end
---
Surely we haven’t won yet
---
Does Cancelo still get the medals if we win?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m confused Gary says it’s the end
---
Surely we haven’t won yet
If it ends as it is...

4 points ahead with a vastly superior goal difference, City have 3 matches left and Arsenal have 2.

If Arsenal win both their matches, City still win the league if they only get three points from their final three games. They even win the league if they only get 2 points, unless Arsenal can turn around about 20 in their goal difference.

Beat Chelsea and it's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If it ends as it is...

4 points ahead with a vastly superior goal difference, City have 3 matches left and Arsenal have 2.

If Arsenal win both their matches, City still win the league if they only get three points from their final three games. They even win the league if they only get 2 points, unless Arsenal can turn around about 20 in their goal difference.
I can’t 😭😭
IMG_3814.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If it ends as it is...

THANKYOU FOR THE MATHS

• Heart
I’m surprised Arse wasn’t gifted 11 extra minutes.

If it ends as it is...

We’re going to do it! We’re going to three-peat!

I just put the groceries in my car and yelled to nobody out the window “we’re winning the league again!!!”
---
OMG, I love you, Brighton! 3-0!!

• Heart
If it ends as it is...

Thank you for this

OMG 💙💙💙

I love this club. I love you all

• Heart
I’m surprised Arse wasn’t gifted 11 extra minutes.

We’re going to do it! We’re going to three-peat!

I just put the groceries in my car and yelled to nobody out the window “we’re winning the league again!!!”
---
OMG, I love you, Brighton! 3-0!!
I love this energy from you. Aeghhhh I am soo giddy man. I love Brighton
duck Arsenal

come on cityyyyyyy 🍾 I feel like the parade scenes will be even better than last year. Edy will be in hisbucket hat again. Jack will have four drinks in his hand. Ruben might even get pissed and take his shirt off. Kyle will piss on a lampost

what a time to be aloiiiiiveeeeeee

• Heart
  • Haha
Rodri won’t be at the parade. He’ll be catching up on sleep 💤
With me. :p

New thread here!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.