Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo thank you
But also I thought we were around the same age but you don’t remember balloons and crowns. They still do balloons or they did when I worked there in 2015
I’ve seen the balloon displays in McDonald’s but never been given a balloon, The Burger King crowns I’ve seen them, Burger King in town is filthy so I swerve it that’s the only Burger King I know of in Manchester.

I bet Pep eats neither

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All this talk of cookies and snacks, I’m so hungry as I’m all hormones right now. Speaking of murdering cookies..I’ll have to go to the store. Not sure what to get.

Usa has some good snacks but I think chocolate is better in uk - I like Cadbury and mills which we could get in Canada but not here unless I go find an English shop. I do love wine gums which are not sold here not sure why. My friend mailed me snacks from uk and it got sent back for some reason.

I don’t think McDonald’s here had those desserts. I am always fascinated by what people have in other countries. I don’t eat McDonald’s except when I travel now and usually try the weird random thing. Like in Spain they have diff mcflurries. In
---
I’ve seen the balloon displays in McDonald’s but never been given a balloon, The Burger King crowns I’ve seen them, Burger King in town is filthy so I swerve it that’s the only Burger King I know of in Manchester.

I bet Pep eats neither
Ok why is Burger King gross. I went to one in Madrid it was awful I was scared. Also there’s no nandos here except in DC. There are some in Vancouver.

• Heart
All this talk of cookies and snacks, I’m so hungry as I’m all hormones right now. Speaking of murdering cookies..I’ll have to go to the store. Not sure what to get.

Usa has some good snacks but I think chocolate is better in uk - I like Cadbury and mills which we could get in Canada but not here unless I go find an English shop. I do love wine gums which are not sold here not sure why. My friend mailed me snacks from uk and it got sent back for some reason.

I don’t think McDonald’s here had those desserts. I am always fascinated by what people have in other countries. I don’t eat McDonald’s except when I travel now and usually try the weird random thing. Like in Spain they have diff mcflurries. In
---

Ok why is Burger King gross. I went to one in Madrid it was awful I was scared. Also there’s no nandos here except in DC. There are some in Vancouver.
A McDonald’s I went to in Madrid had a connected espresso bar! It was funny to see locals down their Big Macs then sip daintily at their post-burger espressos.
---

I bet Pep eats neither
Pep would never. Pep is judging us hard right now. Expensive red wine, water, and exquisite tapas are the only things that go into that body.

• Heart

I bet Pep eats neither
Yeh burger kings is a drive thru only thing for me, they just never clean them properly
Peps tast morning, afternoon and evening

---

I love abroad McDonald’s, especially in cities. There’s one in Berlin like right next to check point Charlie and it’s so odd that you have all these war monuments then this ultra modern 4 storey McDonald’s. The one in Chicago is meant to have all the foods from all over

• Heart
Yeh burger kings is a drive thru only thing for me, they just never clean them properly

I love abroad McDonald’s, especially in cities. There’s one in Berlin like right next to check point Charlie and it’s so odd that you have all these war monuments then this ultra modern 4 storey McDonald’s. The one in Chicago is meant to have all the foods from all over
I might be in Berlin in August so I’ll check that out.

The McDonald’s directly opposite High Street Kensington tube station in London used to have a piano.

• Wow
A McDonald’s I went to in Madrid had a connected espresso bar! It was funny to see locals down their Big Macs then sip daintily at their post-burger espressos.
---

Pep would never. Pep is judging us hard right now. Expensive red wine, water, and exquisite tapas are the only things that go into that body.
Actually a bunch of them have the McCafé connected. Is funny.

I wonder how often pep eats at tast.

I do love McDonald’s abroad. In Thailand I had some pork burger. In hk and Japan they still deep fry their apple pies and you can put them on the soft serve to have a La mode. Way before Uber eats and such they had scooter delivery in Southeast Asia. I could still remember the number in Bali until recently 😂. I had McDonald’s in Morocco bc after a while I got tired of eating tagine

oh I didn’t know about the Chicago one. Must be at their HQ.

@Just Drive if you go to Berlin I think they still do this outdoor karaoke in Mauerpark. I’ve only been in the winter but summer looks fun there.

have a good night everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Actually a bunch of them have the McCafé connected. Is funny.

I wonder how often pep eats at tast.

I do love McDonald’s abroad. In Thailand I had some pork burger. In hk and Japan they still deep fry their apple pies and you can put them on the soft serve to have a La mode. Way before Uber eats and such they had scooter delivery in Southeast Asia. I could still remember the number in Bali until recently 😂. I had McDonald’s in Morocco bc after a while I got tired of eating tagine

oh I didn’t know about the Chicago one. Must be at their HQ.

@Just Drive if you go to Berlin I think they still do this outdoor karaoke in Mauerpark. I’ve only been in the winter but summer looks fun there.

have a good night everyone xx
I didn’t try McDonald’s in HK or Morocco but that would have been fun. I love how each country puts their own spin on it. :D (How is it that you’ve been to all these places but never Manchester for a City game? Come on, girl. Next season, you’re going.)

duck Arsenal.

• Heart
I could murder an entire box of M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Rounds right now.
You need to do an M&S order 🥰
---
Buy these you will not regret it, I’ve bought them from Asda and B&M’s

When you go m&s get the all butter biscuits they are addictive and so are the red pepper pitta chips

Apparently years ago you could get a balloon in McDonald’s with a happy meal and Burger King use to give card cut crowns out. I‘m not a big lover of either one I love Nando’s
I’ve had these. I put them in the microwave for a few seconds. And when I was pregnant used to have them Ice cream 😂😂😂
---
I might be in Berlin in August so I’ll check that out.

The McDonald’s directly opposite High Street Kensington tube station in London used to have a piano.
Absolutely love Berlin.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you had the Cadburys cookies? The choc melts and the cookie biscuit’s are 10/10

M&S do good cookies as well

duck Everton and duck DCL better watch our defenders don’t get hit by one of his handbags

Hope everyone is ok ❤😘❤😘❤
Fox's biscuits all chocolate 🥰🥰🥰 and M&S do a milk chocolate selection box 😋😋

Yep duck Everton. Sorry don't care if they get relegated. Dyche is funny but also annoying he certainly ain't like our DILF 😍

• Heart
I didn’t try McDonald’s in HK or Morocco but that would have been fun. I love how each country puts their own spin on it. :D (How is it that you’ve been to all these places but never Manchester for a City game? Come on, girl. Next season, you’re going.)

duck Arsenal.
The only time I’ve been to England the match was a derby and there were no tickets available and reseller tickets were awful.

I’ve been to a city match here in LA when they played Madrid in 2017. 😂 When I make it back to Europe first thing is city.

duck Everton, duck Madrid

• Heart
Did they have to disregard his entry?

---
Will they all be in a hotel watching Eurovision together or travel tomorrow?

Last edited:
  • Heart

---
They didn’t have to, but I think with all the Twitter hoopla they prob had to. Perhaps it would make Kalvin feel weird of they did it off actual numbers and he won when he barely played? Could have been fun, could have been awkward. Perhaps a lesson learned for next time when doing polls like that.

hope everyone had a nice day.

duck Everton. duck Madrid and duck Arsenal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

---
I sAw a few on Twitter saying kalvin had like 53000 but I thought everyone was just pissin around voting for him?? When I looked ake kev and haaland had more than him. No way could they have given it kalvin. They may as well give it Gomez instead

• Heart
I sAw a few on Twitter saying kalvin had like 53000 but I thought everyone was just pissin around voting for him?? When I looked ake kev and haaland had more than him. No way could they have given it kalvin. They may as well give it Gomez instead
Imagine the painful conversation of, "you've had thousands of votes, but you know you don't deserve them, right?" 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor Kalv. I feel bad for him because of that poll.

@Gossgossgoss9888 the idea of them watching Eurovision together is :ROFLMAO: Love that image.

duck Arsenal, United, and Real Madrid. Let’s go, Brighton!

• Heart
  • Haha
Oops! Sorry, that was @Donald23 :ROFLMAO:

Pep’s a big NBA fan. He’s watching the playoffs for sure.
Peps not getting a hold of that remote
Only he can't hear anything because Jack is shouting "I've got the power of a unicorn" at him 😂🦄
Jacks already tried voting, they’ve now told him it’s over and tried to tuck him into bed

do they stay in Everton? I imagine they’ll just drive down tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.