Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was that not a pen?? :mad:

I keep changing my mind about Gundo staying. I think he wants two years and City are only willing to give him one? Maybe he’ll agree to take just the one but with performances like today, maybe he is worth more.

Subs! Actual subs!
I know and with more than 10 minute go 😲
Pep still not letting Gundo get his hat trick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually worried for rodri how does he keep going
---
Where’s that new lad is he not a midfielder. The one from Argentina is it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh kalvin is coming on apparently
---
He looks dead. I’m so worried about him burning out.
Me too. He must be so tired. He’s gonna be playing again on tues as well 🤨😖. Also does anyone really see the point in pre season?? I’d rather they let them have time off than pre season

Oh kalvin is coming on apparently
---

Me too. He must be so tired. He’s gonna be playing again on tues as well 🤨😖. Also does anyone really see the point in pre season?? I’d rather they let them have time off than pre season
I‘m of two minds about pre-season. I understand the need to grow the game internationally but it’s such a brutal schedule. Playing in Asia in the intense summer heat will sap their energy.

I’m actually worried for rodri how does he keep going
---
Where’s that new lad is he not a midfielder. The one from Argentina is it
Did you see his head go down after that pass earlier and Little Phil goes to him and encourages him with a tap on around the head. Proper team mates.
Pep giving a big hug to Ruben just then 😍

• Heart
Did you see his head go down after that pass earlier and Little Phil goes to him and encourages him with a tap on around the head. Proper team mates.
Yeah I did it was adorable. I love rodri I think he is fantastic. 🤩Phil is such a supportive teammate as well I think.
Wonder what haaland said to pep when he went over before he got subbed?!

• Heart
Yeah I did it was adorable. I love rodri I think he is fantastic. 🤩Phil is such a supportive teammate as well I think.
Wonder what haaland said to pep when he went over before he got subbed?!
Yeah it sort looked when he was going off Big Erl didn't want to go off? But need the best players ready and rested mid week again.

• Heart
Pep giving a big hug to Ruben just then 😍
Nice one from Phil. ♥ You can tell he’s had remarkable mentors. Kompany, Kun, David Silva. And Phil’s now passing along the wisdom. Love to see it.

Sergio Gomez!
---
Oh tit, what’s happening now?

• Heart
Nice one from Phil. ♥ You can tell he’s had remarkable mentors. Kompany, Kun, David Silva. And Phil’s now passing along the wisdom. Love to see it.

Sergio Gomez!
---
Oh tit, what’s happening now?
I adored watching David Silva 😍😍😍 what a player!
Look at the love with the fans and Pep 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.