Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a finish that was from Gundo for the first goal, and Haaland is of course inevitable.

Thought it wasn't a great performance up to then so nice to get the goals on the board 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Said Big Erl might score 😄 be nice for another 1 from him. Then 1 from birthday boy Ruben 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I should stop watching as I missed both of Gundo's goals live. 😆 ah well 3-0 on we go 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning are you up and locked in for both matches?
Morning! I was up early for our match but then switched it off due to nerves. After we went up 2-0 I switched it back on. I can’t watch the other game, are you? I just cannot cope with their smug faces. duck Arsenal, come on Brighton!

What a game for Gundo.

• Heart
Morning! I was up early for our match but then switched it off due to nerves. After we went up 2-0 I switched it back on. I can’t watch the other game, are you? I just cannot cope with their smug faces. duck Arsenal, come on Brighton!

What a game for Gundo.
Going to put on while making tea I think
Anyone really hoping he will stay??
no but mainly due to Mrs Gundo and captain ruben

• Heart
How was that not a pen?? :mad:

I keep changing my mind about Gundo staying. I think he wants two years and City are only willing to give him one? Maybe he’ll agree to take just the one but with performances like today, maybe he is worth more.

Subs! Actual subs!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.