Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He could have said no. On account of her being a child at 16/17. But yes the poor man had no choice in the matter and lacked control 🙄
With Makeup and stuff you might not even know, or question her being the same age as you?

There are reports of David Bowie and teenage girls. Was a few years earlier, but I wondered if this was more acceptable in the past? Or was Bowie a groomer for real. Might find a Bowie thread.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hi like Pixie. She seems to have a happy relationship and close friendships and I like that she's never fixed her less than perfect teeth. She does have a different face shape to her sisters.
Peaches and Fifi look similar inna way, though having completely different colouring ofc. Pixie does look different to them. Not even like a half sister imo.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I’d heard that he was surrounded by photos of Paula as well. If it’s not true then, it must have been something she said in one of the interviews she did after he died.

granite grandma

I was just watching an interview with Paula where she says she tried to kill herself while still with Michael but while going through the custody battle with Bob as she hoped it would make Bob see sense and stop being so difficult. But then later she says that Michael wouldn’t commit suicide as he thought it was a cowardly act and a cop out? So did he say that to her when she tried to kill herself then?!

She also says her and Michael had a year of fertility treatment for her to conceive Tiger Lily. Which is interesting as I was reading about his head injury and some reports say it left him impotent!

She also said they were going to have another daughter?!
I think the other daughter was Pixie

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Her full name was Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence, wasn’t it? I think Hotes means the kids chose the Tiger Lily bit (isn’t Tiger Lily a Peter Pan character? Might be wrong there though).
Yes that’s her full name and IIRC the girls chose it from a Disney cartoon

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ah I didn't know about the heroin.
Not that it makes you a bad person.
He always seemed so clean cut.

Fruitshop

I don’t normally engage in the paternity speculation because genes and genetics are weird things but I do agree that pixie is the very spit of TTD.

Do the dates line up with their affair?
Don’t know, was hoping someone else could work that one out! 😊
---
I remember some speculation about this years ago, over on the Digital Spy forum. I think it's an interesting spot, the only thing is that Pixie to me doesn't look biracial like Sananda
[/QUOTE
i agree, she doesn’t but neither does my son who’s father is also bi racial.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
That Islam programme is on YT.
Haven't watched it again yet but have insomnia so will now 😂
Anyway here is the link 😬

Am I the only one who thought Gerry Agar's book was distinctly average and didn't reveal anything we didn't already know? I mean, it was OK, but I found it distinctly meh.

despair

Chatty Member
Thank you! Now I remember this was discussed on here before. I completely forgot, sorry!

I followed Anita on Insta as well, before Peaches‘ death. They really were very close, even her children she seemed to know well, although she was the nanny for another family at that time.
Yes she then worked with another family all the way through till they were grown didnt she? Seemed so lovely.

Inthebrow

I'm not getting the fuss about HIGNFY. It's a satirical programme, you know what it's like before you go on. She's taking it all in good humour and suddenly she's getting defensive "you're being unkind". Aren't they just quipping?

Solpaqueen

Peaches had a very long face as well though. Peaches and Fifi look like each other and both their parents imo. The other two not even necessarily look like their half sisters. Neither of them resembles Paula, although maybe they just don’t facewise but bodywise.
True dat.

cee-bee

VIP Member
I wasn’t able to find that it was 16. I found info that mostly said she was 18, but was following his band when she was 19. It’s 2-3 years but it’s not that people are rounding up on purpose. Where is this info she was 16? If she was born in April 1959 and met him at a Xmas party in 1977 (as I have found reported) she was 18 and in fact nearly 19 years old. The boomtown rats do not seem to have been to Paris in 1976 - they only started gigging in Ireland in 1975 and I looked on a fan wiki page there is no gig in Paris in 1976 they played at - so whoever wrote that on Wikipedia it can’t be backed up. It’s just one entry on wiki that it was 1976 when she actually met him the end of 1977
They met at a Christmas party in 1977 when she was 18.

The Paris stuff is largely irrelevant other than it shows Paul was pretty forthcoming in pursuing Bob and has been mentioned by them both in interviews as well as Bob’s band mates.