Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
I think it's just that people associate him with music and don't realise he worked in television. He had a tv production company which was sold for a lot, I think it was somehow linked with the survivor series that went global and would surely have royalties, and presumably financial advisors and investments on hand too. I'd say he's quite a wealthy man, and the bulk of that wealth generated after his music career.
Iirc was he not one of the first to start selling holidays on the internet?

Reactions: 3

despair

Chatty Member
I’m not going to entertain this as I was genuinely interested and I could come back with any mate is a forensic police officer (which is true) however it doesnot validate anything I say. I have researched out of interest and there is a wealth of interesting information out there. It is true to say that a female found naked and dead is less common and more often a victim of homicide. However in overall medical papers and publishing it suggests that the figures are even lower. A large study of 30,000 people found that 0.8% of those determined to be homicides were naked and half that figure of suicides were naked (0.4%) so it is actually really interesting in the case of MH. You can easily find full medical journals and publications to find valid sources.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
This - I’m not trying to blame Helena but surely in such a bad injury you would call an ambulance? Why didn’t any bystanders either?
Exactly and didn’t he press charges against the taxi driver?

I just understand why it was covered up as it’s nothing to be ashamed of. However, a drug related brain injury would be.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Yes indeed many years ago
So she really didn’t give back to him! What was she like? Could you see her getting really upset or was she trying to just style it out?
---
IIRC Paul Merton said Angus can’t be the host if he’s the one in the news.

kingseven

VIP Member
I may be way off the mark here as I am too young to remember but would Bob Geldolf have had enough sway to influence the tabloid narrative on Paula?

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
I think Pixie has really 'grown into her face', if that makes sense, from the gawky teenager she was. Tiger is a lovely, natural-looking young woman, too.

• Heart

despair

Chatty Member
Yeah I guess if you’re off your face and depressed, you may well be naked. At the point you choose to end your life it’s kind of irrelevant, but I think from a autopsy point of view it’s used for information and it’s isn’t necessarily the norm, but that could often be because they choose a public place.
although the people I’ve known were alone and used the same method and were clothed so I kind of assumed it was sexual but maybe that’s what Paula wanted everyone to think because she couldn’t cope with the fact he may have chosen to take his own life.

SilveryWrath

Well there’s lots of stories but no, they were small, Peaches and Pixie were very attached and remained so, Fifi was a bit older. Evidentially Paula changed it. But then they lost the only constant. And if you followed Anita (the nanny) and the Geldof girls on social media, it was obvious how important she was to them as adults. Either way, Paula did not put her children ahead of men or drugs.
Even today there’s an article about Bono and his wife being asked to be godparents as they were close but turned it down due to Paula and Micheals drug use spiralling around the children. That ended their friendship and within months micheal was dead.

Ahh ok, she quite after working non stop when the house was raided and drugs found in a smartie tube. It looks like she went to Bobs for a bit to watch them while everything blew up. But she was there from there births.
Where would a person find these "lurid photographs"? Have they ever been seen publicly? A friend wants to know

• Sick

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
He could have had a hand shandy, it didn’t cheer him up, had a bad petit mort and then decided to end it all.

Reactions: 2