Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I never really fell for the Earth Mother c*rap it just didn't ring true, you could tell she was hedonistic and self centred and Peaches was the daughter most like her in looks and personality I wonder if she favoured her more than Fi Fi because of that?
I once read an interview with Paula where she said, Peaches would look the most like her, but Pixie was most like her characterwise. Not sure about that. 😅 Maybe wishful thinking, because I can imagine Pixie‘s character being more likeable. (Only speculation though, because ofc I didn’t know any of them personally.)

Reactions: 1

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Take with a pinch of salt but in Gerry Agar's book I remember reading something about Paula taking things like Rohypnol during some of their antics and that Paula was just a "rag doll to do anything he wanted with". Also that when she was still breastfeeding, the sedative drugs would inevitably be in her milk and that because of this Tiger Lily used to be sleepy more than she should be, at that time.
Does anyone know where I might buy this online? I've tried a few sites but no luck. Sounds like an interesting read

despair

Chatty Member
You can have your own opinions on how he died, there’s no need for the whole thread to reach a consensus on it. it’s not necessary that anyone has to get anyone else to change their mind.
It wasn’t the case at all, I had somehow assumed his death was recorded as autoerotic asphyxiation so I found it an interesting conversation, not trying to change anyone’s mind on anything. I was here for a Peaches Geldof thread so in that sense, there’s now a whole thread on Micheal Hutchence and Bono, it’s interesting conversation.
---
Bono wrote ‘Stuck in a Moment’ for Micheal after he died.
Wow that is beautiful ❤

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Absolutely - and he did
---

She went on tour with Take That afaik
Not that I recall. I was an avid fan in the 90’s of TT and I’m sure I’d remember if she had. I’d like to think she didn’t because she had a young family but I don’t think that would have stopped her!!

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Oh I don't think there is any comparison to celebs who have courted the press, only to have it turn on them and a case of a missing lady.

I totally agree that what happened in the Nicola Bulley case is beyond horrendous. God rest her soul, poor girl. ♥

For me the two are not comparable.
For me the same element is the press. Both stories were “public interest”.

despair

Chatty Member
I used to work on the railway and during training we were told that a massive red flag was someone removing their clothes. In a public place it might not be everything but certainly top layers, shoes etc. It is a well known phenomenon
Yep I’m aware 🙂 in certain cases, however it is a very low number in terms of actual suicide cases and therefore always relevant to the investigation, which is what PY then used to try and support a theory of auto asphyxiation. However they ruled it suicide given the circumstances. It’s been interesting to research and learn about. And it also in failed attempts is something to take very seriously regarding that persons state of mind and determination to see it through.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Re Daisy and Tom dating after Peaches death- it might be common for the bereaved to get with a close friend of their deceased spouse but it's still frigging grotesque. I'd also find it hard to believe there wasn't anything going on before the death if it was someone in my circle. I wouldn't be resting in peace if something happened to me and my mate comforted my husband. With her fanny. No chance.

No need to tell me about your lovely Auntie So an So who went out with her dead best mates fella. Just my personal view.
Are they still a couple?