Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Yes she's beautiful and classy. I met her through work once - he is so punching above his weight. The thing he had with Andrea Corr was very creepy considering she's just a younger version of Alison. But whatever works for people, I dunno..
I agree!! How the hell she puts up with him! It’s because possibly he is never around! Lol

Reactions: 2

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
I first heard it when Freddie Mercury died. Apparently they discovered it at his autopsy.

Did someone say they read the Paula rumour on Popbitch? Because they also keep repeating the rumour that Lisa Stansfield likes to use dlido’s made out of frozen human poo
I’m lost can you spell it out me?? Freddy eh??

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I think I read about the “illegal” sex acts in a book about the tabloids, maybe a book by Piers Morgan or someone like that, spilling the “behind the scenes” view from working at a paper. Im sure they said Paula sold that as a story, and they were pretty sure she was over-sensationalising just to cash in.
You’re probably right, although I’m sure she put it her in autobiography as well.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Genetics are a funny thing, it's plausible that a mixed race person and a white person could have a child who was white passing, especially if the mixed race person had more traditionally European features like TTD. I'm more convinced Pixie is TTDs child, than Michael Hutchence's, she has similar features, like wide set eyes and a similar shaped chin
Might Pixie's baby show this up more if it were true?
As you say genetics are a very funny thing.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I just googled Claire King's kiss and tell on Bob and I wish I hadn't. She comments on him being well endowed and refers to him not having anything to be embarrassed about in the mens changing room.
He’s always denied it hasn’t he? Or says he doesn’t remember

despair

Chatty Member
Peaches started using drugs very young. I can remember her being blue-lighted to hospital after collapsing due to "an allergic reaction to hair dye" when she was about 15.

Jeanne Marine didn't appear to want to step into the role of living and nurturing stepmum, which is what those little girls needed. I'm surprised Peaches is the only one to go off the rails so badly. The other 3 seem to be doing okay.
I know she had a lot of problems. It does seem that Jeanne Marine was actually pretty active in their lives though? Was a hell of a role to step into.

I read it years ago, but I always felt that it was a mix of Geri being in PR and so, obviously she had to write a book, and also that she felt guilty and had to somehow right the wrongs she did.
I loved that Peaches and Pixie called each other Sharon and Tracy! Hope that’s true.
Why did Peaches and Pixie (supposedly) call each other Sharon and Tracy? Were they embarrassed by their actual names?

Reactions: 1

Jane Tee

VIP Member
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11889417/How-Jeanne-Marine-gave-Geldofs-air-breathe-tragedy.html

Stillwater

VIP Member
Was he shy about his drug use then? Or kids related (I.e. a bad look)?

I think the bike brain injury is pretty well established isn’t it?

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I have mentioned this on other threads. My mother, who had no idea at the time, met Bob Geldof on a long haul flight. This was before Peaches died.

She said he spoke highly and lovingly of his four girls - he even recommended some businesses for my mom to contact (which his girls used).

It was after the flight that my sister told my mom who she’d been chatting with.

Sir Bob smells a lot sure is a nice guy ❤

That’s gross but it’s not illegal, is it? In fact, most stuff is legal between two consenting adults these days. I always wonder if they just mean anal (but that’s not illegal anyway) but I’m probably quite vanilla when it comes to celebrities and their sex lives (and reading some of the stuff MH and PY got up to, I’m quite happy with that i.e the rubber suits, massaging her arse cheeks ‘for hours’ etc).

I think a lot of celeb type men push the boundaries when it comes to sex out of sheer boredom. They can have any woman they want, so they don’t even get a buzz out of ‘the chase’ and have to find it in other ways. Not my cup of tea. I wouldn’t want to be a performing monkey for a man in the bedroom just to keep him interested.
I’m thinking…. Not a gourmet in a posh sense, so never ate oysters. But aren’t they somehow still alive, when eaten?
This would make it illegal, because of sodomy.

• Sick