Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Legends! I cannot comment any further on the Lou replacing Elis speculation because it will simply make me too sad.

as promised, I was at TMUW live tonight 🍉 and it was excellent. No tea to report except a small snippet that won’t make the pod - there was some chat about Rose (my guess is Mattafaeo)’s birthday last weekend that E&J were both at and “everyone” was taking mushroom oil.

im not young/cool/relevant so didn’t even know mushroom oil was a *thing*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Listening to the end of Fridays show and the voicenote sent in by Rhys James and its bothering me more than is probably healthy that he refers to John's saying as broadly brilliant when it's BROADLY FINE.
It’s clearly a joke.. he also pokes fun at ‘i’d love to send you an email’
👀🙈

• Haha

Deej23

John´s on Kathy Burkes ´ Where There's A Will, There's A Wake´ podcast this week, Elis wrote him a eulogy which is very funny!

• Heart

just lurking 99

I do get where you're coming from, but he definitely mentions her a lot more than the lovely Robin who he is one of his great friends and shares a podcast with, so is kind of in his interest to talk about him more. That bit on the latest pod ep has swung it for me. and she bought back treats from her America trip.

I'm sorry but I am going to need some evidence to consider your point further 😜

Unless you are John and/or Lou trying to throw us off the scent 🕵️‍♂️

(I say all that in jest)
I just can't see it! (And I also foresaw the breakup between JR and his full-time F, so I am completely qualified :D :D :D )

• Haha

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Hey PCD’ers, I need a new kitchen… my current kitchen leaves me unmotivated to cook and as a result I might starve to death. If you’d be willing to donate even just £50 to my gofundme it’ll help me greatly. I hope it’s ok that I leave this link here, it’s just because we like the same podcast and this is such a positive space that I think you might be willing to help me. Love you guys and Elis, John and Dave
Really sorry to hear this would you like me to set the gofundme up for you I’ll make sure everyone knows you’re a good egg?

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
😂😂😂 No way! Your claim to fame. Is it available somewhere to watch?
Did you see his off-menu live episode?? Pure comedy gold.
No, they only had the live show and then those who bought tickets could watch it for like 48 hours afterwards!

Rather embarassingly i DID then rewatch it and made sure to record the bit where it was spoken about.

😂😂 I watched this!!
Why did you say to make him swap?!
Someone tweeted that they didn't have Ivo down as a "drinking from a can" type of guy.

Ivo then obviously saw the tweet.

I then tweeted back to guy one that he'd switched to a glass and had obviously seen the tweet.

Ivo then tweeted back to me saying "guilty as charged".

Then later on in the show they were chatting about what they were drinking and Ivo made a comment about the tweet conversations and I was there like "oh my god that was me!".

He then posted on twitter the following the next day to firmly place me in the Elis and John Hall of Fame (which is only in my mind space).

I'm SOMEONE ELSE! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
The members on the FB a group never cease to amaze me everyday …such a weird bunch 😂😂

ETA Is it wrong some of the ‘stories’ I find difficult to believe and the gofund I have huge red flags about🙈

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
OMG spoier alert! I haven't listened to it yet and can't have any spoilers about how weird the Dave was or anything about coffee :D

I'm joking - it super winds me up when people in specific forums are asked not to talk about the latest episode because they themselves haven't heard or seen it. Entitled, much?! There were people saying that no one is allowed to say what happens in Taskmaster because they won't be able to see it until the next day, and I find that SERIOUSLY annoying!!!

(Sorry if that applies to anyone here - you're all lovely and thank space you so much matt very much)
You really had me in the first half lurky!! I completely agree. If I’ve not watched something that I really care about spoiling, I just don’t go on socials until I have.

People need to (softly, gently) take responsibility for themselves and not expect other people to accommodate them. I realise I sound like a gammon but truly we’re talking about a bloody game show here!

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Can’t believe he’s drinking Guinness out of the can. The only time this is acceptable is in a park/on a train/when glasses aren’t available. UNACCEPTABLE.
Fun fact. I called Ivo out on this on twitter at the first live show he hosted online with the lads in covid times. This has just brought me back.

Also... why do I miss the chat when it gets all fruity. I have literal shares in love honey at this stage such is my single status I can give plenty product reviews 😂

Also super glad to hear Johnny JR has moved the GF in. I never liked Coco. Never saw the appeal on either of their parts, so I'm super glad he's happy.

Gutted it's not with me, but given my crush on him, Elis, producer Dave (ooft), Acaster and Beckett (to name but comedians on my list) I'm not sure it would have worked anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Lord i dread to think what’s happening in the group. Like you, @Gentlemensrelish I left because it was ridiculous. Sounds so silly but the bigger the group has got the worse it’s got. I’m not saying the boys had to stay an exclusive thing but it’s wild to me how arsey some people in the PCD group become about nothing and because they’re so proprietorial about the boys.

Anyway. Hoping Dave’s head isn’t too sore today and that Hannah enjoyed her BACS for a takeaway 🤣

adviseplz

VIP Member
Oh my goshhhhh so glad to stumble upon this thread!! Like others, couldn’t deal with the FB group.. I think this will be more my vibe.

Also glad to read that others have had the same thoughts as me RE John and Lou!

• Heart