Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocoCottesmore

That’s basically it!

Person 1: here’s a link to a DOGSHIT ploughman’s tee that I designed — likely on clip art — on a for-profit ropey website. Buy it.
Some people: ploughman’s chat is so over, move on
Some other people: it’s just a tee
Some more people: don’t steal profit of EJ&JR (links to their Ploughman’s merch)
Person 1: omg you guuuuuuyz I’m not profiting ew
Yet more people: yes you are
Different people: stop the pile on! Person 1 did nothing wrong!

I’d say I’m broadly against it but mostly on the basis that the tee was awful and he lied about profiting from it. Also, he only joined the group last week — perhaps he goes round groups trying this!?

I hope my summary was as confusing as the actual thread XO
This was spot on!

The t-shirt was terrible.

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Do you mean that all the jokes in the past about being paid £1m quid as an advertising exec could actually be in-jokes because that’s what he’s actually doing?!
BRB to look through the portfolio to see if I can spot ‘freedom you can trust’ as a tagline
Haha this is exactly why I did a dirty delete. I looked it up on companies house and saw that it was just a red herring.

adviseplz

VIP Member
I LOVE Ivo.

If anyone saw the live digital show they did at the start of lockdown whereby Ivo was drinking from a can, then shifted to a glass and made comment on it? Well I was part of the tweet exchange which prompted him to change from a can to a glass and thereafter make the comment.

I felt like I was part of the show. 😂

I'd be properly gutted if Elis left. There's no Punch without Judy. I'd also be gutted if Dave left again. I do rather enjoy their dynamic.
😂😂 I watched this!!
Why did you say to make him swap?!

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
I'm so sorry , that's awful. What a prick (him, obviously)
---

I do think its taken them a.few. episodes to settle into the new format. I think any worries about the lack of spontaneity have been calmed by Lorrainegate (its a real treat! Just you wait.) And I love the clips they show on Instagram
The Lorraine thing was so, so good. I’d seen it mentioned a few times before I listened, but it just made it funnier knowing what was coming

adviseplz

VIP Member
So, latest Vibe Mail is out and I have THOUGHTS. Not about the mail itself but the address at the end. The postcode of Thinking Fox Digital Marketing is a residential address which I’m 90% sure is John’s. I’m not a stalker I just used to live in Old Amersham 🔺 so when he’s spoken about his house/high street it’s been very easy to work out. The website of Thinking Fox doesn’t give much away. Any wannabe DI Robbyns lurking here that want to confirm or deny my suspicions that it’s his agency?
Do you mean that all the jokes in the past about being paid £1m quid as an advertising exec could actually be in-jokes because that’s what he’s actually doing?!
BRB to look through the portfolio to see if I can spot ‘freedom you can trust’ as a tagline