PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dev doesn’t seem to realise that him giving his money to Disney Cruise Line is still him giving his money to Disney.

And if he’s so unhappy with the prices, why does he always film himself eating snacks and touching every single piece of merchandise? If he doesn’t agree with it, why show it? And he’s the first in line if Disney releases some pathetic merchandise with “Passholder” on it.

If he and the other vloggers reckon they’re advertising Disney and convincing their stans to go, why are they surprised about price increases? With their thinking, they’re drawing the crowds there.

I’m just waiting for his angry video when Disney World introduces blockout dates for even the top tier Annual Pass, like Disneyland.

Reactions: 6
Dev's like any other Orlando vlogger. Disney content is easy to produce and, in the past, was a lucrative source of views.

But folks aren't stuck at home anymore, and Disney content ain't bringing in the views like it once did.

But they're all too lazy to do anything else. They want the easy ride they had for the past few years. That ride is over. Either figure out better content or get a real job, Dev (and all the other vlogger cockroaches).

It's pitiful, because there are plenty of things to show off about Florida. There's no reason to keep recycling content, especially the whiny content that is Dev's bread and butter. If any of them had a work ethic, they could dominate the market.

And just like that he remembered he doesn't like Disney again. It's only a matter of time before he's taking another "break from it all" on a cruise. That he's not going to vlog. Spoiler alert he will vlog it.

It's crazy that people think he's some sort of financial guru when he can't save for a down payment on a house. He'll go on 5 cruises a year but won't try to secure some long term stability in his life.

Dev doesn’t seem to realise that him giving his money to Disney Cruise Line is still him giving his money to Disney.
Someone posted a truly awe inspiring rant in a Disney FB group yesterday about WDW closing while the were there (for a god damn hurricane) and how they will NEVER see a dime of their money again.

Because from now on, the person will go to DisneyLAND instead. And it wasn’t satire. People were pointing out the many ridiculous parts of the complaint, so they deleted that rant for one about how everyone was mean and they left the group.

People are really that stupid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant stomach this dude for the life of me and can’t understand how he’s made any sort of living off such a busted ass channel but here we are.

Finally got around to watching his latest whine fest of an upload and couldn’t finish it. It’s just a tit bowl of bitching, hypocrisy, bitting the hand that created him, and shows how unhinged, desperate, and a failed attempt to be “relatable” this dude is.

the title of his video should be “I can’t afford Disney, but imma still go…”

• Heart
Why does he still go to Disney if he hates everything about it so much? Is this his new scam? Go to Disney and then complain about any and everything they do so the people in the comments can kiss his ass and thank him for being so "transparent" and "real".

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We all know Dev reads here so I’m going to say here what he will immediately delete in his comment section…

Dev, get a real job. You bleeping suck BIG TIME at vlogging. I hate all the vloggers but you are TAWP DAWG on the list of vloggers That I absolutely loathe. You are miserable and all you bleeping do is mash together a couple of clips of your dumb ass mush mouth mumbling through a park.

the reason his comment section is full of taint lickers is because he deletes everything else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He wants to be “real” and “transparent” and have these “open discussions” on everything negative but meanwhile his comment section is more edited and curated than an art exhibition and it’s all to paint this picture that his wack perspective has some sort of merit or truth when we all know he’s just bitching

He wants to be “real” and “transparent” and have these “open discussions” on everything negative but meanwhile his comment section is more edited and curated than an art exhibition and it’s all to paint this picture that his wack perspective has some sort of merit or truth when we all know he’s just bitching
Right?? Everyone thanking him in the comment section is absolutely nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not saying I agree with these FYI, but in a sea of praise I finally saw 2 opposing views that weren't deleted....
TLDR; dragged for fake outrage & being a phony influencer

1665722992217.png

1665723185441.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually agree with both of them
Me too!
I hope Dev does a video on grocery store price increases next. Maybe he hasn't noticed, but prices have increased for everything - not just his beloved Disney. Our family spent over a week in Disney in June....yes it was expensive, but yes it was a wonderful, memory-making vacation for our family. And to Dev and his stans who say the magic is gone: it's still there, you're too busy complaining to find it.

Reactions: 10
One more nugget on Prince Charming:

1665780502079.png

1665780677117.png

I know the screen shots might be redundant but putting here for documentation. There are a few more replies to the Tweet linked in this post. If this was already posted in a previous thread I apologize in advance.

Reactions: 10
I don't watch PC Dev. I just don't find him interesting or early on new things at the parks. I noticed that his views on a few videos have spiked recently. Any idea why?

Reactions: 1
One more nugget on Prince Charming:

View attachment 1651201

I know the screen shots might be redundant but putting here for documentation. There are a few more replies to the Tweet linked in this post. If this was already posted in a previous thread I apologize in advance.
That thread refers to a FP and several others incidents where he was rude to CM, are there videos about this?

I don't watch PC Dev. I just don't find him interesting or early on new things at the parks. I noticed that his views on a few videos have spiked recently. Any idea why?
His spikes in views are usually around his complaint videos. You'll notice his views get low, he does a complaint video then the views go back up for a bit before they dip back down. It's a cycle for him.

Not saying I agree with these FYI, but in a sea of praise I finally saw 2 opposing views that weren't deleted....

View attachment 1649352

View attachment 1649357

For every person who whines and complains about the prices and says they will give up their annual passes, there are thousands of people ready to spend their money and stay at Disney...

View attachment 1649352

View attachment 1649357
I wonder why he never deleted them?

Based on the lack of discussion here and the low viewership I guess nobody watched his most recent Vlog at the Waldorf Astoria but can these two ever have a date night that isn’t comped? Last time it was gift cards at Citricos….this time it was comped wine & small plates.

It’s also very obvious Dev is frustrated with Bianca. He shaded her about wanting to do the room tour by saying “this is new…Bianca wants to be involved” Then later the next morning she doesn’t want to be involved…Why does Bianca want to be involved in the vlogs all of a sudden? Dev has been so frustrated with her recently.

Also Dev seemed upset with the one drink he had to buy lol…almost like he didn’t know it would be an additional cost.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Dev desperately wants Bianca to vlog more with him. It would improve his views, she is very likable.

He has also said that while “they” will never show Bianca’s child on camera, if he and Bianca were to have a child, he would. He’s probably drooling over the thought of that family vlogger money.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.