Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

Chatty Member
Summary of the latest vlog. Good old Dev is losing interest in theme parks. He is a travel channel. His viewers are so worldly and searching for other things to do. He's tired of the repetive theme park life. Plus, he only puts good food into his body now. Says the market is oversaturated, which is correct. So what else will you do for money? Sounds like the funds are low right now. His last theme park vlog will be in 2025 at the Opening of Epic Universe. :ROFLMAO: He is only putting out 3 vlogs a week, unless big things are happening. Tuesdays will be Theme Park. He will have a lifestyle vlog out on Sundays, but he knows folks are going to judge him. Says people are annoying and always criticizing him. Friday vlogs will be whatever. He needs to slow down because he has a life and a fitness journey. And at the end, he asks for financial advice from the viewers. Someone's been watching the Trackers live stream from last night. They talked about having a financial adviser they met on the Disney Cruise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

poc-man

You know you aren’t shit as a YouTuber if this thread has been going on for a year and still hasn’t closed and started #4

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I’m so over these cruise videos from all of them- the Slackers, Dev, any Tom, Dick, or Harry. It makes me laugh that these people call themselves travel vloggers. They don’t travel anywhere! They just drive an hour to Port Canaveral, step on a ship, and their vacation is sorted out for them. None of them are seasoned travellers. They don’t even go on cruises around Europe, Asia, or anywhere else, just the same few islands in the Caribbean.

• Heart
How does this d-bag get a Tesla? It sure ain't from his YouTube earnings as his upload schedule is infrequent and erratic and his views suck. Did he or she get an unexpected windfall? Is she a nurse still maybe part time? I also hate the constant back and forth "babe" during their conversations. What are you fucking Sonny and Cher?
R (62).gif

• Haha
  • Wow

YesNow

Chatty Member
I fast forwarded to the end. Dev is "learning something new" that he can't talk about yet. Says YouTube won't last forever and is looking for something to fall back on. So, yes it is clickbait. Don't bother watching.

Reactions: 11
He acts like he's speaking for his audience and they eat it up. If he was so worried about their finances he wouldn't go through every piece of overpriced merchandise in Disney World shops one by one saying "oh wow!"
I figured he was "speaking for the people" but I've actually broken this down because I was recently in Orlando and when you compare Disney to Universal. Universal is more expensive. A day ticket with the express pass, food, parking etc is more than a Disney ticket with genie plus etc. He knows that which is why I feel his outrage is fake and it makes him a Universal shill which I have no problem with as long as you're telling people. Disney still drives his content though because more people care about Disney than Universal. I was there over the summer. The Universal park was empty. A rant about how Universal is raising prices doesn't move the needle but a good Disney rant does. It's low hanging fruit that's lazy and disingenuous. There are legitimate discussions to be had about the cost of theme parks and entertainment but to rant about one and point people to the other one knowing that it is just as expensive is doing a disservice to his audience and doesn't make him out to be as honest as he wants people to believe.

Reactions: 10

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Dev, you’re wondering why Avengers Campus in Disneyland looks better than Cosmic Rewind.

What don’t you understand? Disney doesn’t have to put in as much effort in Orlando as its other parks around the world. I’ve been going to Disney World for years and have noticed a decline in quality over the last 5 years, even before the pandemic.

Disney feels that it doesn’t need to put the effort in because of Disney World’s clientele. It knows how to manipulate its passholders into thinking that they’re special.

Remember when they had the passholder pop-up shop in Germany in Epcot? That merchandise was so tacky! All they had to do was print the magnet designs on some old square Hanes t-shirts and you all lapped them up!

You all complain about the cost of the Halloween and Christmas parties, yet you always purchase tickets. It’s no good moaning when you keep throwing money at them!

Many people, like you, have moved to Orlando to leech off of Disney. Resellers will buy any trashy merchandise, so Disney knows it doesn’t need to bother making really nice items.
It’s funny how all the entertainment is back in Disneyland, yet you’re still waiting on Fantasmic to restart. Why is that? I think Disney respects its clientele in Disneyland and the international parks more than in Orlando.

Even the quality of quick service food is poorer in Disney World compared to Disneyland.

But again, you reap what you sow. You said you’d happily throw your money at Disney to buy some Cosmic Rewind merchandise without even knowing what it looks like. But that’s not why you buy it. You want to have something before everyone else and something that everyone may not be able to get- FOMO. Disney realises this and takes advantage of it.

Last edited:

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I actually agree with both of them
Me too!
I hope Dev does a video on grocery store price increases next. Maybe he hasn't noticed, but prices have increased for everything - not just his beloved Disney. Our family spent over a week in Disney in June....yes it was expensive, but yes it was a wonderful, memory-making vacation for our family. And to Dev and his stans who say the magic is gone: it's still there, you're too busy complaining to find it.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
One more nugget on Prince Charming:

1665780502079.png

1665780677117.png

I know the screen shots might be redundant but putting here for documentation. There are a few more replies to the Tweet linked in this post. If this was already posted in a previous thread I apologize in advance.

Lorrie1958

Long time listener, first time caller. He claims he doesn't like vlogging the theme park scene because he doesn't like repeating content. But is A-OK repeating the click bait titles and whining about how much he hates Disney 🙄🙄 dude is a broken freaking record. I didn't mind him at first but his 'honest' drivel is nauseating when it's every video lately.

Cairo279

This man is a whiny pussy who can't take any ounce of criticism. I made a comment on a community post he had up today where he was whining like the little bitch ass child he is about people not viewing his videos. My comment was appropriate and I don't think it was super critical but he deleted it. That is why his channel is failing. He can't take criticism. He is a failing Disney vlogger who only manages to score views when he is critical of Disney. So glad he was removed from the media list and I truly hope his channel continues to decline to the point where he has to get a 9-5.

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.05.11 PM.png

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Am I the only one who has zero desire to watch some stranger's children on YouTube? I don't get the appeal and yes I raised my own kids.

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
Can't even hate watch the dude. I don't like posers and the numbers don't add up he has to be doing something else whether it is gig jobs or a regular job to make ends meet. It is none of my business but when you declare yourself a full time YouTuber yet you clearly aren't I don't like it.

I appreciate people who do watch and or post here.
I wonder if when the passengers get in his back seat he starts with “Good afternoon my friends…I hope all of you are having an awesome fantastic day and welcome…to my car” followed up by a slow pan of the car. Then ends the ride with “please give me a 5 star ratings if you like my driving because it helps my gig in so many different ways…and I’ll see you…on the next ride. Prince Charming…get the fuck out!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I'm going to be a little nuanced here because I feel for Dev a little bit here. I think most of us have been in a situation where creatively you want to do something different but don't know how to go about it and it puts you in this state of paralysis. He's been saying for a while now that he wants to be more of a travel channel and has seemed a little bitter that he has to stick to the theme parks because that's what most people on his channel want to see. I think he is a little frustrated that he can't break free of it and that's a feeling that I can totally understand.
The thing that many of these vloggers fail to understand, is that they have found a modicum of success in a small corner of the YouTube influencer world. They start out focusing on Disney, then decide that they are in a too-crowded market, and try to branch out into other areas of focus. The problem is, all of those other corners of YouTube ALSO have innumerable vloggers who started in, and focused on, those niche markets. Those vloggers have far greater experience and knowledge of their area of interest, similar to the Disney influencer crowd.

If I want to learn about some new travel destination, or other area of interest, I'm not looking to get that from PCDev. I'm doing a search, finding the existing channels with the highest viewership, the largest and longest posting history, and best upvotes, and starting my journey there. I have zero desire to wait for Prince Charmer or Nate or Adam to Spoo to complete some learning curve, and I'm probably not particularly interested in "learning along with them". It's the way 99% of the viewers of the Disney vloggers found them in the first place too.

Reactions: 9