PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else watch his last video and think Bianca was pregnant? My wife said there was a part where she was working out and it sorta looked like she could be pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All that working out and still have fat guts. These two are tools. Failed at vlogging and now working out. They seem like the type that wouldn’t know what they’re doing and just go through the motions.

Yea i dont think she is preggo either...

No way Devin would be tight lipped about that in fact if she was he would probably become more self centered an aggressive i def DO NOT see him being the daddy type at all he has never struck me as the kind of guy that would want kids an to marry an settle down..

I think he is just going along with what looks good for Disney hince playing step da da an the dream engagement in front of the castle.

HOWEVER he pulls it off alot better then Mr.hold on to ur buttcheeks an his cough *gf* maybe fiance an thier child Nugget🤫

Reactions: 2
I had no desire to watch his last video. I don't wanna be nauseated by what sounds like he was all oiled up (and I'm gay...lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When they went to that lounge at one of the Disneyland hotels and she ordered ginger ale I immediately thought she might be preggo, ginger ale for the nausea.....

Reactions: 1
I had no desire to watch his last video. I don't wanna be nauseated by what sounds like he was all oiled up (and I'm gay...lol).
I didn't see any oil. Yes his skin was shiny, but if it was oil, it would have been much more noticeable. I suspect it was a light sweat.

Just caught his latest video after not watching him for a LONG time and it’s the same tit, different day with this sad excuse for a human.

1. Still bitching about the place he continues to visit
2. Still robotically stating the obvious of whatever his camera is pointed at
3. Complaining about having to spend money at Disney
4. More complaining but trying to justify it
5. Mispronunciation of everything out of his mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no problem with people bitching about the prices and crowds, but if that's the case then just stay away. It just doesn't make sense to complain that Disney is pricing people out of the parks and then turn around and complain about crowds and long waits. What do you think is going to happen if they lower prices or take away the reservation system? I feel for the people who get there once in a lifetime and have a bad experience, not people like Dev who have been to the parks hundreds of times and are actually making a living off them.

Reactions: 7
Dev really said that they should give APs a week's (?) worth of free genie plus because they give the parks so much money already. Stupidest things I've ever heard.
1668002030816.png

Reactions: 6
Disney World has a ton of resort rooms to fill. Resort guests will always be the top priority. Annual pass holders are just filler to help the bottom line. If you want less crowded parks the answer is to keep raising prices until less people show up. They aren't going to build another theme park anytime soon. They are pushing Disney cruises heavily now since they just added the Wish to the fleet.

He really thinks he is a victim in life and is hard done by. My 1 adult 2 week pass is costing $603 so not what I would call cheap!! And that is without Genie + either!
I'm an out of state AP holder so i have to pay a full $1300 up front every year and i don't find myself complaining as much as this dude does while he pays a cheaper amount for the same pass i have and probably is on a monthly plan. It's just real simple...no one is forcing Disney onto you, if you loathe the place as much as you portray (and are frankly getting known for)...don't go!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm an out of state AP holder so i have to pay a full $1300 up front every year and i don't find myself complaining as much as this dude does while he pays a cheaper amount for the same pass i have and probably is on a monthly plan. It's just real simple...no one is forcing Disney onto you, if you loathe the place as much as you portray (and are frankly getting known for)...don't go!
That‘s what my husband and I paid for two Florida resident Pirate passes, and I added Photopass onto mine.

Reactions: 2
I have no problem with people bitching about the prices and crowds, but if that's the case then just stay away. It just doesn't make sense to complain that Disney is pricing people out of the parks and then turn around and complain about crowds and long waits. What do you think is going to happen if they lower prices or take away the reservation system? I feel for the people who get there once in a lifetime and have a bad experience, not people like Dev who have been to the parks hundreds of times and are actually making a living off them.

For every vlogger or anybody that whines about the prices and proclaims that Disney is pricing them out, there will be several hundred who don't mind spending the cash...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.