PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. Bianca has said that her MS can sometimes hold her back, which is understandable. I’d love to see more actual travel content outside of FL and Caribbean cruises. Dev will want to keep praising Universal though (rightfully so, in my opinion…I enjoy it more than Disney don’t come for me 😂). Epic Universe opens next year, there’s no way he won’t want to have media access for that.
Here's a question....what happens if he doesn't get media from UO? Does he then put out yet another video but this time being "over Universal"?

Reactions: 3
97% Sure she doesn’t have a job.
She 100% doesn’t work! She’s mentioned it before and then when she’s been called out on it on here she will say she works in the medical field. She’s a liar and tries to put an image up that she’s a girl next door kind of gal.

But if he accepts the media pass and gets videos out first, how is that any different to what people do at Disney?!
Just highlights that he started turning sour on Disney once he was dropped but claimed it was because he didn't want to get in on the ugly competition of being first.
So . . .he won't accept Epic Universe and just wait and share it as a visitor when it opens?!

Reactions: 2
But if he accepts the media pass and gets videos out first, how is that any different to what people do at Disney?!
Just highlights that he started turning sour on Disney once he was dropped but claimed it was because he didn't want to get in on the ugly competition of being first.
So . . .he won't accept Epic Universe and just wait and share it as a visitor when it opens?!
While not showing a single person without their informed consent, of course! Because he is just disgusted that some people do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.