PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, another boring resort tour, and wasn't even staying there. The mispronunciations came on cue as well. I passed out midway and shut it off when I came to.
View attachment 1593905
The amount of mispronunciation gets to me. I thought he went to college and graduated? And him being from OKLA is not an excuse I lived there and I never heard anyone speak the way he does. You can learn a lot about a man by how he takes his steak… well done… you want ketchup on it too?! 🤢 🤮 gross

Reactions: 5
The amount of mispronunciation gets to me. I thought he went to college and graduated? And him being from OKLA is not an excuse I lived there and I never heard anyone speak the way he does. You can learn a lot about a man by how he takes his steak… well done… you want ketchup on it too?! 🤢 🤮 gross
I’m sorry. Did you say well done steak? I think the only way I would be more offended is if I was a maintenance worker in his complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not only do I share a birthday with this douche but he eats steak well done as well. Is PCD my alter ego or a split personality. I'm kidding...I hope...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He is so stupid! He just rips off all of the other vloggers. Copies their phrases but delivers it in such a dumb and obvious way because he has no brain cells.

I’m sorry. Did you say well done steak? I think the only way I would be more offended is if I was a maintenance worker in his complex.
One of the last vlogs of his I watched was him at a really fancy steak house and he was like “I want that well done” and the look on the waiters face was golden. Instant judgment. My husband was a chef and even he was like where is dev from a trailer park?! LOL

Reactions: 1
I'll be real. I won't eat red meat if I see red or even the slightest hint of pink, period. It's a turn off (I've literally gagged biting into a burger that was still red inside while eating out and lost my appetite). I have to be careful dealing with undercooked meat for health reasons. However, I'm not out ordering steak at restaurants either, as they aren't gonna look at me funny ordering well done...lol

And here goes Dev, going out to panic buy for a hurricane that likely will bypass Orlando...lol

Last edited:
I'll be real. I won't eat red meat if I see red or even the slightest hint of pink, period. It's a turn off (I've literally gagged biting into a burger that was still red inside while eating out and lost my appetite). I have to be careful dealing with undercooked meat for health reasons. However, I'm not out ordering steak at restaurants either, as they aren't gonna look at me funny ordering well done...lol

And here goes Dev, going out to panic buy for a hurricane that likely will bypass Orlando...lol
I'm the same way with uncooked meat, I know it ruins the steak getting it well done so I don't order it.

I can’t believe Dev is pretending that he works out by splicing together a few seconds of cringey faces while at the gym. And he’s practically begging a flavoured water company to sponsor him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1664248074694.png

Still think he's doing gig economy stuff to make ends meet. If only someone could come forward to corroborate my theory!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like how he posted about panic buying before the hurricane made landfall while he was probably going out to buy a bunch of stuff. But either way it's a good idea if you live in FL to have at least 3 days of non perishables per person on hand during hurricane season. Outside of bread most of the stuff will last you at least a year or two so you don't have to go to stores at the last minute.

It amazes me that he's lived in FL as long as he has but still doesn't know how to prepare for hurricane season.

In his hurricane video, did anyone catch what brand of grill/griddle Dev has? I think he might have mentioned it, but I must have missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In his hurricane video, did anyone catch what brand of grill/griddle Dev has? I think he might have mentioned it, but I must have missed it.
George Foreman

Ok. So I had no idea what a “BLACKSTONE” was. The way he described it made it seems like it was in the thousands. It’s $299. $319 with the scraper. Also they could’ve made coffee on the “BLACKSTONE” if he used his head. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Dev and Bianca are lower than low! He asked for prayers and sympathy! All he’s lost is power- some people have lost their lives and homes! Disgusting!

When people were meant to be staying at home, he was out looking at the flooding!

I only watched this video because I knew he’d be such a horrid jerk about it!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I swear he had Bianca flicking the light switch and pretending the power was off at times in that video 🙄

Also, no phone coverage yet says he heard his local wawa was open..... Did a pigeon visit you with that info... 🤔

Fuckin clown. 🤡

Reactions: 7
Dev's in usual form...
What do you expect when you show up at 3pm? You missed the morning festivities.
Complaints about lines for special merch. Duh, that's always the case for such things, nothing new there.
Your ass was just too lazy to wait in line to show us the merchandise.
A hurricane just literally went through 2-3 days ago.
People lost their lives, homes, everything, and you wanna complain?
At least you were able to go. Looks like you at least had fun on the rides.
Get thee entire duck outta here, you toxic, spoiled, witch-ass fuckboy.

1664732257973.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.