PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have started watching dev last month and what I would like to know is where is biancas daughter when they are on all these cruises\vacations\days out? I feel sorry for her that she never seems to go with them

Reactions: 1
I have started watching dev last month and what I would like to know is where is biancas daughter when they are on all these cruises\vacations\days out? I feel sorry for her that she never seems to go with them
Pretty sure her father has primary custody. Which is good for her sake, I have a feeling those two would be trying to have her on camera for views otherwise.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure her father has primary custody. Which is good for her sake, I have a feeling those two would be trying to have her on camera for views otherwise.
He's tried multiple times to use the child. Shows just her arms or her feet and even asks her questions on camera. I bet he's just dying to film her because it would open up a whole new category of viewers ("family friendly Disney/cruise adventures!!") But some have speculated her dad won't allow her to be filmed. Which I think is good. I have a special contempt for YouTubers who exploit their kids to get views.

Reactions: 4
He's tried multiple times to use the child. Shows just her arms or her feet and even asks her questions on camera. I bet he's just dying to film her because it would open up a whole new category of viewers ("family friendly Disney/cruise adventures!!") But some have speculated her dad won't allow her to be filmed. Which I think is good. I have a special contempt for YouTubers who exploit their kids to get views.
Yup. I stopped watching the Trackers once they started using their first kid for $$. I’m glad Bianca has at least one adult protecting her!

It was here, years ago posted. If you search back it's probably info there.

How do you know that?
it’s pretty obvious. Every time they have her, he uses her somehow in the video. He’s clearly only with her to profit off being in a relationship and using the child when he gets the chance. Why else would he propose at Disney 3 years ago but not actually get married?

it’s pretty obvious. Every time they have her, he uses her somehow in the video. He’s clearly only with her to profit off being in a relationship and using the child when he gets the chance. Why else would he propose at Disney 3 years ago but not actually get married?
I really think Dev thought Disney would sponsor a wedding. He was always talking about that Disney wedding show at this time. The majority of the WDW vloggers lack the self awareness to understand that they aren’t THAT important.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really think Dev thought Disney would sponsor a wedding. He was always talking about that Disney wedding show at this time. The majority of the WDW vloggers lack the self awareness to understand that they aren’t THAT important.
He was practically begging for a Disney sponsored wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was practically begging for a Disney sponsored wedding.
It honestly made the whole proposal seem so disingenuous. Like, what’s the actual motivation? I’m not saying everyone needs to get married, plenty of people live happy lives with their partners without marriage. Nothing wrong with that. But don’t set up a whole ass engagement as a grift!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait how long have they been engaged now? My rule of thumb is anything over a year and it is just the guy stringing the woman along. Now yes the pandemic did mess things up for a while but how lame is Dev that he can't even get married?

Reactions: 6
Wait how long have they been engaged now? My rule of thumb is anything over a year and it is just the guy stringing the woman along. Now yes the pandemic did mess things up for a while but how lame is Dev that he can't even get married?
I don’t think there’s an exact time frame for that, I was engaged for over two years because of other life events and even postponed my wedding. BUT that being said, hasn’t Justin Scarred and Ally been engaged for even longer than Dev? I’m shocked these women don’t have the dates planned at least. My wife had the date planned the day we got engaged 😂

I don’t think there’s an exact time frame for that, I was engaged for over two years because of other life events and even postponed my wedding. BUT that being said, hasn’t Justin Scarred and Ally been engaged for even longer than Dev? I’m shocked these women don’t have the dates planned at least. My wife had the date planned the day we got engaged 😂
I think there is a difference between an engagement with a plan and an engagement without one. If you've been engaged over a year without a date planned, something doesn't seem right...

Very strange for a father to have custody, usually only happens when the mother is incapable

Very strange for a father to have custody, usually only happens when the mother is incapable
Perhaps they felt her MS didn't allow her to be a full time parent. Although she is apparently able to go to Disney, go on cruises, etc.

Perhaps they felt her MS didn't allow her to be a full time parent. Although she is apparently able to go to Disney, go on cruises, etc.
Yeah, that makes zero sense. If I were the judge, I would be seeing her do all these other things, and not take care of her own daughter, and I would grant the father full custody, but I am not a judge so… the chances of a relationship not having 50-50 custody is so slim, so something definitely is wrong.

I honestly think he had a shot at it. Disney even put their engagement picture on their social media. Then Refridgerator Gate happened.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.