PC Dev #3 Anything you can do, I can do worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My next UO trip is in a few months, I thought “let’s see what Dev has to suggest about adult things to do at CityWalk.”

😐

Dev just keeps going to places that are closed but somehow manages to get tipsy anyway. That’s what I get for watching one of his vids…a nothing burger.

Well good for him taking away a toxic situation.

That was interesting, I want to know who hates who. 😂 Interesting he's be fine if Disney banned vlogging.

I won't fall for this one, but we all know if he still had media status, there would be zero problem with Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I caved and went to his channel to see what the latest was.
And on one hand I am thinking good, you are removing yourself from something toxic, you are putting safety and care of others above career ambition.
But also, he says he doesn't appreciate people around him taking photos, videos etc and not knowing what they are going to do with them. But that is what vloggers do too! You will film and take pictures and broadcast to a large audience with no permission.
Agree with him on live-streaming from inside the parks. I strongly disagree with that and the people who do Disney should ban them! When I step into a park I accept that WDW might be filming and I could be captured on their media, and yes you will be in the background of holiday snaps etc, but I do not agree to a random person streaming live and getting in the way to make money and take away from an expensive holiday attraction with zero control by WDW.
But all of this I agree with what others have said, if he was still on media he wouldn't be doing this. He was once Prince Charming Dev aiming directly for disney content. But he somehow thinks that he was going to be the sole voice that was going to change WDW to how he wanted it to be, when other channels are now engaging in the conversation.

Reactions: 1
The irony of him getting so visibly upset about people taking his picture without his consent.

THAT IS LITERALLY HOW YOU EARN A LIVING, DEV.

As usual, all his good points (toxic environment, Disney is stagnant) are overshadowed by his own ignorance and entitlement.

This could have been an interesting video to open a conversation about the environment that vloggers have created. To do that he would have to take accountability for his own contributions, though.

It’s always someone else’s fault. Disney, the Trackers, the maintenance man…

Reactions: 2
I think Dev is just upset about live streamers because they live stream special ticketed events like MVMCP, Jollywood Nights, & MNSSHP which allows the audience to see it in real time. It then dips into Dev’s views when he uploads a day or two later. It’s all about how his Disney content performs, and I use that term loosely it’s more of a Disney bitchfest.

Dev can no longer compete in the Disney space so he’s bitter and loosing it.

Reactions: 3
I think Dev is just upset about live streamers because they live stream special ticketed events like MVMCP, Jollywood Nights, & MNSSHP which allows the audience to see it in real time. It then dips into Dev’s views when he uploads a day or two later. It’s all about how his Disney content performs, and I use that term loosely it’s more of a Disney bitchfest.

Dev can no longer compete in the Disney space so he’s bitter and loosing it.
I felt about the same. He wouldn’t be complaining so much if he was media 😂

I feel like he’s said he’s going to step back from making Disney videos like ten times now…I mean good for him if so but I can’t take this guy seriously.

I think he just wants attention because his channel has been flopping for awhile now…and like others have said I bet if Disney was inviting him to media events and giving him free crap he would be at Disney more often talking about how great it is. 🙄
---
Did he get caught using a DAS pass fraudulently?
Okay I could be wrong, but wasn’t Dev the vlogger who was turned down from using the DAS pass at Flight of Passage so he made a video about it, doxxed the FOP CM’s, and tried to get them fired or something? Instead of just being a grown ass man and not trying to get someone fired and harassed over a ride…if that was him I think that’s when I had first heard about him and instantly disliked him…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like he’s said he’s going to step back from making Disney videos like ten times now…I mean good for him if so but I can’t take this guy seriously.

I think he just wants attention because his channel has been flopping for awhile now…and like others have said I bet if Disney was inviting him to media events and giving him free crap he would be at Disney more often talking about how great it is. 🙄
---

Okay I could be wrong, but wasn’t Dev the vlogger who was turned down from using the DAS pass at Flight of Passage so he made a video about it, doxxed the FOP CM’s, and tried to get them fired or something? Instead of just being a grown ass man and not trying to get someone fired and harassed over a ride…if that was him I think that’s when I had first heard about him and instantly disliked him…
YES!!!! He is the one who did that he got mad that they told him he couldn’t use the DAS pass because he was trying to use it without his guest who needed the pass!!! So he made an entire video trying to out them and get them fired!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
YES!!!! He is the one who did that he got mad that they told him he couldn’t use the DAS pass because he was trying to use it without his guest who needed the pass!!! So he made an entire video trying to out them and get them fired!!!
Thanks I thought that was him! He definitely gives off male Karen vibes! And I think he was once a cast member himself which I think makes it even more scummy…😠

“Don’t call me a Disney vlogger!”

“Support me on Patreon though”

This is literally a picture of a tier on Patreon.

95B989F6-D146-4EFE-B1FB-1DF723780531.png

• Sick
  • Haha
It's the epitome of hypocrisy or irony, i'm not sure which one, that he would complain about people taking his picture without his permission. That is pretty laughable. I happen to believe his beef with Disney started after the mugshot became public and I seem to recall that was right around when the Starcruiser hype was starting to ramp up and Disney did not invite him and he was visibly miffed about that. I've tried looking at it through Dev's eyes and if he feels he has done a lot for Disney and in his time of need Disney didn't have his back I can see how that would make someone mad. The reality though is that these vloggers are all expendable. For anyone they drop there are 10 more they can find to take their place. He's been saying for years that he wants to be done with Disney but his viewing audience won't let him. Making another video addressing it might have been the way to handle it but this should be the final video on the matter.

Personally, I would be done with all Central Florida theme parks. It's gotten a little stale. He's been wanting to be a travel guy for years but I think Bianca holds him back in this regard. They always travel together and there is nothing wrong with that but she has a regular job and he doesn't which allows him the freedom to go wherever and whenever he wants but he rarely does. She also seems more reserved than him and it appears she is the reason that they don't do more things. I would encourage Dev to travel solo more and see the world. I think it would help show his personality more and traveling solo is less expensive unless you're cruising.

It's the epitome of hypocrisy or irony, i'm not sure which one, that he would complain about people taking his picture without his permission. That is pretty laughable. I happen to believe his beef with Disney started after the mugshot became public and I seem to recall that was right around when the Starcruiser hype was starting to ramp up and Disney did not invite him and he was visibly miffed about that. I've tried looking at it through Dev's eyes and if he feels he has done a lot for Disney and in his time of need Disney didn't have his back I can see how that would make someone mad. The reality though is that these vloggers are all expendable. For anyone they drop there are 10 more they can find to take their place. He's been saying for years that he wants to be done with Disney but his viewing audience won't let him. Making another video addressing it might have been the way to handle it but this should be the final video on the matter.

Personally, I would be done with all Central Florida theme parks. It's gotten a little stale. He's been wanting to be a travel guy for years but I think Bianca holds him back in this regard. They always travel together and there is nothing wrong with that but she has a regular job and he doesn't which allows him the freedom to go wherever and whenever he wants but he rarely does. She also seems more reserved than him and it appears she is the reason that they don't do more things. I would encourage Dev to travel solo more and see the world. I think it would help show his personality more and traveling solo is less expensive unless you're cruising.
97% Sure she doesn’t have a job.

This. Bianca has said that her MS can sometimes hold her back, which is understandable. I’d love to see more actual travel content outside of FL and Caribbean cruises. Dev will want to keep praising Universal though (rightfully so, in my opinion…I enjoy it more than Disney don’t come for me 😂). Epic Universe opens next year, there’s no way he won’t want to have media access for that.

Most vloggers are SO sheltered in their central FL bubble. The occasional cruise makes them feel like worldly people. Why not actually travel the world??? I loved seeing Mammoth Club and Ordinary Adventures go to Japan! Why not find a non-Disney park in another country and go make some content?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.