Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he booked a week in Spain, wonder if he's following the parents there or going solo. Needs the break after recording the podcast no doubt, totally exhausted. If only there were more in the world with his work ethic 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d say the parents are already there that’s why he was there to take delivery of the new furniture

Reactions: 6
From that new clip on Insta they’re talking about how unbearably spoilt he was at 11. Jesus.
Absolutely nothing has changed in his life thirty years later - spoilt, indulged, entitled.
For most people that would be mortifying. Nope - Paul makes a podcast about it like he’s some sort of victim.
And now he’s off to follow/torment his parents again - do they EVER get a bloody break from him?

Elaine was more the interviewer and I liked her style. He said she could stop at any time yet the interview was all about him unless she had second thoughts and cut her story out of it after.

Reactions: 4
I changed my opinion of Elaine (somewhat) after that that self praise episode
She was very good at pointing out facts and putting him back in his box.
I'd love to hear more about her story and feelings

I changed my opinion of Elaine (somewhat) after that that self praise episode
She was very good at pointing out facts and putting him back in his box.
I'd love to hear more about her story and feelings
Defo, he's spoofing and being dramatic. She was to the point and no nonsense

Reactions: 2
If anything it sounds like his guests should be behind the desk and him in the chair!

Reactions: 5
Elaine was more the interviewer and I liked her style. He said she could stop at any time yet the interview was all about him unless she had second thoughts and cut her story out of it after.
Did Elaine talk about her adoption story?

If anything it sounds like his guests should be behind the desk and him in the chair!
You're giving him ideas for season 2. He'll film himself asking the questions, then run to the guest spot to answer himself. Once he gets back from his well deserved break to Spain to recharge his batteries after such a busy start to the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two girls on Tommy Tiernan who were adopted from mother and baby homes, he’ll be raging!

Reactions: 8
You're right. Geraldine, the eldest isn't adopted but Paul and Elaine are.
Is the older sister not Joanne or Joanna?? Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that was the name he used on a few occasions when he was shoving the camera in their faces on family occasions.
---
Two girls on Tommy Tiernan who were adopted from mother and baby homes, he’ll be raging!
They came across as intellectual and well versed and not at all sorry for themselves. Never blamed it for any part of their lives or used it as an excuse. Whereas dipso in Achill always reverts back to that as an excuse for his behaviour. Probably blames his birth/adoption on his addiction issues. An absolute attention seeking bleep if ever i saw one. Of course he's following mammy and daddy to Spain. Itd be of no use of they weren't there to fund all the dinners etc. Plus its Ann's birthday so they probably are goin over for that and bringing the spoilt brat along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think it's such bad form constantly putting clips of his pod (which has nothing to do with food) up on the white moose socials. He's probably getting paid a fortune to do publicity for them and all he's posting his his own woe is me shite

Reactions: 9