Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Sit down and watch it like you would the Late Late Show’ …..oh how I laughed at this!!!
good man Paul, keep trucking away fighting for the gig you’ll never have!
This guy is beyond delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm convinced the only reason he did this podcast was to invite Jason on and hopefully re kindle their relationship but it's clearly showing Paul to be the spiled child he always has been. I actually feel sorry for him lads, he has nothing in his life and sits down on a Wednesday night to watch the podcast he did with his ex while he's by himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm convinced the only reason he did this podcast was to invite Jason on and hopefully re kindle their relationship but it's clearly showing Paul to be the spiled child he always has been. I actually feel sorry for him lads, he has nothing in his life and sits down on a Wednesday night to watch the podcast he did with his ex while he's by himself.
Don’t be worrying about him he’s off to Spain Sunday for Piri Piri prawns he’s grand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely don't feel sorry for him, but I agree with the rest and thought the same. It's clear that he is still pining for Jason, and flew him over for London to see if he could woo him back.

Reactions: 2
Three stories to tell us in what order the thing was recorded. NO ONE CARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s very sad to see his demise really. I remember him back in the days of Snapchat when he would use the team and guests in the hotel as a cast in his comedy of errors. It was very fawlty towers…even though that wasn’t what he was going for! but I enjoyed it.
and there he is now, watching himself alone, on the big tv on an island in the hole of nowhere with not a friend to his name. Watching himself in the cafe yesterday on the iPad was beyond cringe. What must the locals think of him?
Any friends he ever had were paid for…Jason, the prince, Dr Landers, Sandra, Pamela. Every one of them gaining from him financially, no true friends. What a life. 😔

It’s very sad to see his demise really. I remember him back in the days of Snapchat when he would use the team and guests in the hotel as a cast in his comedy of errors. It was very fawlty towers…even though that wasn’t what he was going for! but I enjoyed it.
and there he is now, watching himself alone, on the big tv on an island in the hole of nowhere with not a friend to his name. Watching himself in the cafe yesterday on the iPad was beyond cringe. What must the locals think of him?
Any friends he ever had were paid for…Jason, the prince, Dr Landers, Sandra, Pamela. Every one of them gaining from him financially, no true friends. What a life. 😔
The fact that he thinks people are jealous of his 'fame' and 'success', just shows how far removed from reality he really is. The only people who will put up with him are his parents and sister. I don't think people were friends with him purely for financial gain, I think he systematically showed them his selfish, entitled side and they got fed up with his constant attention seeking and need for validation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No matter how many foreign excursions and expensive dining he paid for, could you endure a second of it with him constantly shoving his phone in your face with all those stupid filters?

He put up a question box last week, looking for suggestions for the 2nd podcast, and who to have on. I laughed at some of the suggestions.. Tommy Teirnan was one 😂😂😂 Like who's left? His mother, his alter ego Jimmy, the Weaverfish? 😂😂 Nobody of note is going to give him the time of day. And I presume he has to pay them? Like what has he got left to talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He put up a question box last week, looking for suggestions for the 2nd podcast, and who to have on. I laughed at some of the suggestions.. Tommy Teirnan was one 😂😂😂 Like who's left? His mother, his alter ego Jimmy, the Weaverfish? 😂😂 Nobody of note is going to give him the time of day. And I presume he has to pay them? Like what has he got left to talk about?
It'll just be the same guests again, saying the same thing. Endless repetition is his trademark.

Big announcement from Paul to any house burglars lying around idol…his house and his folks house is empty for at least the next week!! 🏃

Knock is the best airport check
Photo on plane check
Geography lesson on were spain is from plane check
Photo of beach from plane check
Train picture check

And now we wait for 634 photos of fuckng prawns for the next week

A photo of the gay beach
A shopping trip with planes in the sky
A few lengths of the pool
Daddy's old Mercedes
A dance by himself on the roof