Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That one in the podcast. She is on some great podcasts (family flowers only) she must be mortified being on this tripe

The way he keeps bloody filming his mother when she is clearly uncomfortable with it pisses me off beyond belief.
The basic lack of respect is mind blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Deleting YouTube vids coz the tattlers caught him out, Achills own Joe Rogan and the sister with the pout

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way he keeps bloody filming his mother when she is clearly uncomfortable with it pisses me off beyond belief.
The basic lack of respect is mind blowing.
No it really is beyond disrespectful . especially since he isnt some teenager from the 80s with a new video camera. My 15 year old niece knows its literally emancipation from the family to film anyone unguarded. hes a middle aged man filming his elderly mother against her wishes. He needs a good visit from cop on! Hate him. like he actually fills me with rage. Hes so unlikable. Nothing about him is 'real' .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See his present to his mother was a quick pick in the birthday card!
He's such a sponger
Yes! It’s a fair trade though, she only just gave him a house, bought him a new toy (holiday let) and paid for his vanity project which would have cost thousands!
so a one line quick pick seems fair. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As is tradition he deletes any comment not tonguing his ring. I asked him when Jimmy Valentine was gonna be a guest and it's gone now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Oscar speech was too much. He says he isnt doing the poscast for likes but watching the charts like a hawk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In one post he's sitting in a restaurant with his parents and in the next he has a post with him and him equally pretentious sister starely sadly at the camera captioned ' A very tough chat about our childhoods....'.
What a fuckin dick. How would their parents feel reading that. the same parents who seem to constantly placate both of them and constantly entertain / host them. Yeah ur childhood seems to have been rightly disadvantaged alright. If he starts bleating on about how hard he had it I feel not manu people are going to sympathize given how he is blatantly privileged and coddled. Hes such an obnoxious whiney C#$t.

Reactions: 8
In one post he's sitting in a restaurant with his parents and in the next he has a post with him and him equally pretentious sister starely sadly at the camera captioned ' A very tough chat about our childhoods....'.
What a fuckin dick. How would their parents feel reading that. the same parents who seem to constantly placate both of them and constantly entertain / host them. Yeah ur childhood seems to have been rightly disadvantaged alright. If he starts bleating on about how hard he had it I feel not manu people are going to sympathize given how he is blatantly privileged and coddled. Hes such an obnoxious whiney C#$t.
Is the sister adopted also?

Reactions: 1
I thought the same. Ok adopted but very young. You might have some questions or trauma around that or there may be something in the first 6 weeks that i dont understand that is still there but to say difficult childhood when raised in what appears to be a loving home is wrong. A lot of kids went through the Foster system etc im not comparing that but while he is still around with his parents to say on line it was a difficult childhood is disrespectful

Reactions: 3
It is weird (or not) that the biological daughter seems to be very like the parents, quiet, not attention seekers, and the other two, especially Paul is such an attention bleep. Obviously we inherit a lot of traits from our parents.. and it's not always the way you've been raised.

Reactions: 4
She's not saying anything we haven't said here. He could have saved himself a fortune and just had a look through here to find all the answers.. there would be plenty of 'lightbulbs going off'!
Coming on to say this too. But then he wouldn't be able to do his self funded all for show public therapy sessions and dress like a bleeping clown. Wonder if the delusions of grandeur were discussed in the public therapy also. My eyes are hurting from rolling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5