Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's such bad form constantly putting clips of his pod (which has nothing to do with food) up on the white moose socials. He's probably getting paid a fortune to do publicity for them and all he's posting his his own woe is me shite
The only recent posts related to the cafe were orogonally posted by Ultra Order and shared - great marketing Paulie 👍

1000021429.jpg

Reactions: 3
So for anyone who doesn't want to listen, it was a trip down memory lane for Paul and baby Jay, discussing their first date, how they moved in together after 2 days and the creation of the WMC. They reminisce about all the times they invaded people's privacy and plastered them all over social media for a few likes. Paul basically sees himself as a trailblazer when it comes to outrage marketing, and almost credits himself with the likes of Karen's café etc. At once stage, he referred to himself as famous. He said that his followers are obsessed with him, to the point that they want to know what he had for breakfast, and that's quite sad. Anyone who hates on him are jealous of his success (what success?) and should be pitied. Like Elaine, Jason came across quite well, but I suppose Paul's complete lack of self awareness and megalomaniac narcissism would make anyone look great beside him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So for anyone who doesn't want to listen, it was a trip down memory lane for Paul and baby Jay, discussing their first date, how they moved in together after 2 days and the creation of the WMC. They reminisce about all the times they invaded people's privacy and plastered them all over social media for a few likes. Paul basically sees himself as a trailblazer when it comes to outrage marketing, and almost credits himself with the likes of Karen's café etc. At once stage, he referred to himself as famous. He said that his followers are obsessed with him, to the point that they want to know what he had for breakfast, and that's quite sad. Anyone who hates on him are jealous of his success (what success?) and should be pitied. Like Elaine, Jason came across quite well, but I suppose Paul's complete lack of self awareness and megalomaniac narcissism would make anyone look great beside him.
Thanks for taking one for the team!!

He shares every single meal he has, voluntarily... Which is very sad. No one actually cares what he eats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Famous 🤣🤣
Jealous/obsessed with him - Paul is the only person obsessed wirh Paul and I wouldn't want his sad lonely life for all the tea in China

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Famous 🤣🤣
Jealous/obsessed with him - Paul is the only person obsessed wirh Paul and I wouldn't want his sad lonely life for all the tea in China
It was also clear from watching that he is very much not over Jason, who has very clearly moved on. Now that is sad, and to be pitied.

Reactions: 13
Imagine having a podcast ep with ur ex discussing ur 1st date. What a saddo. 100% Paul thought this would be the moment Jason realised he wanted him back and if not that, at least he'd get a pity shag for getting him a flight and putting him up for the weekend in a hotel. But instead Jayboy TOOK HIS BOYF WITH HIM !! Funny how Jason was only in an 'open' relationship when he was with PauI!!! I'm sorry but i'm bleeping delighted it backfired on Paul. bleeping Sap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could never stand Jason but in this episode I have to say he came across very well, like Elaine did. The podcast is doing no favours for Paul at all.

Jason seems to have matured, whereas Paul is still the spoiled child he was described as in Elaine's episode. Very obvious Paul isn't over Jason, whereas Jason is very clearly over Paul and you could tell was uncomfortable during the podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
First thing he asks Jason "are you staying over her tonight?" 😂😂😂 Yes Paul he was, with his new partner whom he's not in an open relationship with 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8