Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
He said ‘set against the beautiful backdrop of Achill island’ , but they were filmed in some windowless studio in Dublin. What is he even on about 🙄
The vanity is mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

qqwweerr

He has taken down the adoption story video from YouTube. Clearly realised that he contradicted himself and is a liar

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Knock is the best airport check
Photo on plane check
Geography lesson on were spain is from plane check
Photo of beach from plane check
Train picture check

And now we wait for 634 photos of fuckng prawns for the next week

A photo of the gay beach
A shopping trip with planes in the sky
A few lengths of the pool
Daddy's old Mercedes
A dance by himself on the roof
And if we are lucky the bore bag sister will arrive

The same holiday every time he goes

• Haha
Reactions: 19

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
‘Sit down and watch it like you would the Late Late Show’ …..oh how I laughed at this!!!
good man Paul, keep trucking away fighting for the gig you’ll never have!
This guy is beyond delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Whosthatgirl23

Jaysus! His special guest is himself 🤣
Laney paney is interviewing him. Obviously very stuck for guests on his very first series

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not even two minutes in.. 'We need to normalise being adopted, we need to remove the stigma' What the fuck are you talking about?? There is no 'stigma' in being adopted! It's been a normal part of life for hundreds of years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
His parents had a child who passed away before they adopted Paul called Jimmy

---
SORRY? EXCUSE ME?
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUCk?

Why did he choose the name Jimmy (dead brother) Valentine (dad’s name) as his wannabe P*rn Star name?!

He’s absolutely sick in the head!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So for anyone who doesn't want to listen, it was a trip down memory lane for Paul and baby Jay, discussing their first date, how they moved in together after 2 days and the creation of the WMC. They reminisce about all the times they invaded people's privacy and plastered them all over social media for a few likes. Paul basically sees himself as a trailblazer when it comes to outrage marketing, and almost credits himself with the likes of Karen's café etc. At once stage, he referred to himself as famous. He said that his followers are obsessed with him, to the point that they want to know what he had for breakfast, and that's quite sad. Anyone who hates on him are jealous of his success (what success?) and should be pitied. Like Elaine, Jason came across quite well, but I suppose Paul's complete lack of self awareness and megalomaniac narcissism would make anyone look great beside him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Upon listening to the podcast and going back and listening to the adoption story, he is a complete liar. He was told by the social worker that during the month or so he was in the mother and baby home, is bio mum was with him. He knows full well he wasnt left alone to cry by the nuns. According to the notes his bio mum was very attentive & loving towards him during those first weeks.

So this narrative he is trying to spin about early neglet contributing to his issues is bullshit, cause it actually never happened the way he is making out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Famous 🤣🤣
Jealous/obsessed with him - Paul is the only person obsessed wirh Paul and I wouldn't want his sad lonely life for all the tea in China
It was also clear from watching that he is very much not over Jason, who has very clearly moved on. Now that is sad, and to be pitied.

Reactions: 13

storminagcup

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Deleting YouTube vids coz the tattlers caught him out, Achills own Joe Rogan and the sister with the pout

• Haha

Shall64

Chatty Member
The way he keeps bloody filming his mother when she is clearly uncomfortable with it pisses me off beyond belief.
The basic lack of respect is mind blowing.

• Heart

boarddotie

VIP Member
If he was new born during those four weeks and was mistreated he’d hardly remember?
So I do believe that this all does cause problems.
Traumatic birth if the biological mother knew her status in a laundry, who knows the MH of biological mother, probably no cuddles/attachment for those few weeks (neglect comes in many forms) and then the general concept of being abandoned or unwanted.

But.. but...
...go to therapy. Long term therapy. Don't use it as an excuse to be an arse or a sponge. Don't be a victim either.

Reactions: 12

Dublinlad

I'm convinced the only reason he did this podcast was to invite Jason on and hopefully re kindle their relationship but it's clearly showing Paul to be the spiled child he always has been. I actually feel sorry for him lads, he has nothing in his life and sits down on a Wednesday night to watch the podcast he did with his ex while he's by himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

MarkC1387

VIP Member
If anything it sounds like his guests should be behind the desk and him in the chair!
You're giving him ideas for season 2. He'll film himself asking the questions, then run to the guest spot to answer himself. Once he gets back from his well deserved break to Spain to recharge his batteries after such a busy start to the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Take notes 😂
The first half was a trip down memory lane, talking about how pampered Paul was, and what a sleuth Elaine is because she figured out at 9 that Santa wasn’t real. Is she a journalist? Apparently Paul was traumatised from finding out he was adopted at 13 (even though he always knew he was)He said that he had the chance to meet his birth mother in 2012 but that he was too shallow, and didn’t meet her because of her intellectual disability, and that it was all about his ego and he was almost embarrassed by her. He then cried and said he regretted the decision. He did meet a biological sister once (he had 5 biological siblings) Another sibling has got in touch but he said he doesn’t want to meet up with any of them. He hinted that one of his brothers also has a disability like his mother, and also addiction issues.

Elaine actually came across well, and she actually challenged him a little bit telling him that he should take his own advice and ‘seize the day’ and meet them.

There was one part were she was describing how Paul threw a huge tantrum at Christmas, when he was about 11, because he didn’t get enough presents. Everyone was asking him to stop crying because he was going to upset mum/dad, even his two younger sisters, and basically he didn’t care about their feelings. Kind of sums him up really.

Overall it was a bore fest, and I fail to see any reason for it. He said it was to normalize adoption, (but adoption is already a completely normal and common practice) He’s obviously deluded enough to think that everybody is interested in his life story. Personally I think he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder with the fact that his mother had a disability, I don’t think they measure up to the standard of his inflated view of himself.
---
I did
Another podcast that should be a therapy session
Paul talks about their childhood first, santa, the bedtime routine as kids (teeth, wees and prayers) shocking revelation that he still remembers the prayer 43 years later.
He then tells Elaine that the will go as deep or shallow as she wishes on the next topic amd to stop him at anytime if it gets too much. She went searching and found Paul's adoption papers so the conversation is all about Paul even though you were led to believe it may be about Elains adoption which is barely mentioned. He is 1 of 5 siblings, mot all of them were adopted. He met a sister and he could see her in him- Elaine corrected him saying you saw yourself in her and he agreed. Sounds like there was no contact again. 3 siblings have the same dad, Paul and 1 brother havw dofferent fathera they are both adopted and have alcohol and drug issues. Those brother contacted him but he didn't get back to him (despite saying everyone she Seize the day and meet theor adoptive families before its too late like what happened with his mother) Elaine picked him up on this. His neice follows him in SM and she messaged him- he smiled and said how nice that was - but cant remember of he replied- Elaine was shocked that he reads DMs as she claims he never reads her messages

His most ridiculous statement was that he wasn't to remove the stigma around adoption.
I've never in all my years met anyone who knows or mentioned the "stigma" of adoption - quite the opposite in my experience from an early age it wad talked about openly at home and in the school I attended
His mother had an intellectual disability but went to school, had a job and relationship he touches on how severe this ID was but doesn't say what the social worker told him

His parents had a child who passed away before they adopted Paul called Jimmy
I'm sure I've left out loads someone else might help with missing details
---

I should have taken notes my rambling would be in better order 🤣🤣
I think between the two of us, we have pretty much summed it up! 🤣

It was all me, me, me with Paulie as the sole topic, despite the fact that he was supposed to be interviewing Elaine. And very strange that they didn't talk about Elaine's experience at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11