Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven't heard from Paul since he was contemplating paragliding 😬
Imagine the riveting conversation he'd record if he did it.

"Now folks everything looks smaller from up here but in reality they're actually much bigger. Oh there's a dog, LITTTTTLE DEEEEDEEEE"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've no sympathy for your man with him, he's indulging him with the foking video's of him dancing, there's a pair of them in it.

Paul will never have a normal relationship which is sad.

Reactions: 3
I've no sympathy for your man with him, he's indulging him with the foking video's of him dancing, there's a pair of them in it.

Paul will never have a normal relationship which is sad.
Its quite easy to figure out who he is. We know his name, just check who Paul follows on insta with that name then pop it into facebook. You can work out how old he is from there...

Reactions: 2
Its quite easy to figure out who he is. We know his name, just check who Paul follows on insta with that name then pop it into facebook. You can work out how old he is from there...
Fair enough but I have no interest in who he is tbh, it won't impact my day.

I like some of Paul's stories, tbf some of this lake Garda stuff is nice as have never been and gives an insight. Then on the other hand some of it is pure patronising

Reactions: 4
Imagine having the time in your life to conduct a survey on what languages people are speaking

Reactions: 2
Paul still doing his presenter talk, with the hand gesturing. RTE hasn't come knocking with a travel or talk show yet, no?!

Surely the lad he has with him is morto for him? He hasn't left the phone out of his hand the whole time.

Who is Paul's demographic on Instagram? Does the people who watch him care for this content? Like, if his demographic is women in their 30/40s with young kids or young 18-20 year olds this is not gonna be the holiday they'd pick or care about... more like a retired couple holiday if I'm honest.

Reactions: 4
He seems really comfortable around this new guy. I was months with my partner before I completely acted myself in all its stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have sons. I'd cry if they were to shack up with someone like him. He is completely delusional on this ultra serious travel blogger attempt. Some of it is watchable but complete overkill

Reactions: 7