Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do podcasts make money if you don't have to buy a subscription? I just presumed that with all the money he'd obviously spending on it, it would be a subscription thing.
I don't think making money is his objective, he's probably delusional enough to think that a radio/TV show picks up on it and offers him a gig. Brian Dowling has done very well off the back of his. Brian is a likeable character though, unlike Paul, who can't manage to hold into one real friend. He also has no talent despite his delusions.

It's actually quite sad in a pathetic sort of way, all the education/money, and he couldn't pursue his dream. I don't think his parents did him any favours by pandering to him, a bit of tough love might have done him the world of good.

Reactions: 4
The most awful, self centred, narcissistic, un-founded, un-structured, montotone tripe I have ever listened to. Didnt even make the 30 minute mark.
I couldn’t be arsed listening to it but the whole thing is clearly yet another vanity project. He is a man who is bored rigid, living remotely with no friends with an obsessive personality. Not a good combination.
He needs to find something meaningful to do.
I see he’s annoying the staff in the chipper again. The whole thing is beyond tragic for a man of his age and privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How do podcasts make money if you don't have to buy a subscription? I just presumed that with all the money he'd obviously spending on it, it would be a subscription thing.
Ads on you tube , that’s why he was urging people to watch it in the amazing studio rather than listening

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jesus Paul, call down. Every bleedin podcast is high up the charts the day it launches. It’ll be back down the ladder next week, relax! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I do believe that this all does cause problems.
Traumatic birth if the biological mother knew her status in a laundry, who knows the MH of biological mother, probably no cuddles/attachment for those few weeks (neglect comes in many forms) and then the general concept of being abandoned or unwanted.

But.. but...
...go to therapy. Long term therapy. Don't use it as an excuse to be an arse or a sponge. Don't be a victim either.
Its been ages since I watched this originally but I think I remember him saying his mother had an intellectual disability and she was basically taken advantage of. She had more children who were placed for adoption too. Theres a part two to this I think?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
13 comments on his grid post about the podcast 🤣Hardly groundbreaking stuff there.
Can anyone see his position in the podcast charts? Tried to check on Spotify but can't seem to search. I don't see him high up the chart anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Its been ages since I watched this originally but I think I remember him saying his mother had an intellectual disability and she was basically taken advantage of. She had more children who were placed for adoption too. Theres a part two to this I think?
See.. same oul shite.. he only has the same 3 naratives, I'm adopted, I'm an addict, Im gay. Put his name into spotify he's told the the same 3 stories over and over... yawn... he's as interesting as the next person.

Reactions: 4
I think i read before that he found 4 biological brothers living in dublin but they dont speak. Thats an interesting story wonder if he touched on that

Reactions: 1
I think i read before that he found 4 biological brothers living in dublin but they dont speak. Thats an interesting story wonder if he touched on that
Funny how he's never considered the nature vs nurture theory? Maybe his personality/traits and tendencies, are inherited?

Last edited:
Upon listening to the podcast and going back and listening to the adoption story, he is a complete liar. He was told by the social worker that during the month or so he was in the mother and baby home, is bio mum was with him. He knows full well he wasnt left alone to cry by the nuns. According to the notes his bio mum was very attentive & loving towards him during those first weeks.

So this narrative he is trying to spin about early neglet contributing to his issues is bullshit, cause it actually never happened the way he is making out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He has taken down the adoption story video from YouTube. Clearly realised that he contradicted himself and is a liar

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
He’s blaming a lot of his issues on the 4 weeks he spent in the mother and baby home as a newborn. He thinks his food was probably rationed and he was left to cry by the nuns and this could be the want in him now

He obviously caught up here and knew he had been called out 🙄
He has to be one of the most disgusting people on Instagram, blatantly lying about his past for attention. I used to feel sorry for him, now I just despise him. I was watching the original video, talking about his adoption with Jason's head on his shoulder. I forgot what a cocky prick he used to be, before baby Jay gave him the boot. He is a shadow of his former self, and has aged rapidly since. He can spout all he wants about the wild and wonderful Achill, but he would give it all up in a heartbeat if it meant having Jason back. It must kill him to see Jay so happy with his man, and I am thrilled.

Reactions: 11