Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanking Emeraldislehomes for 'featuring' Killawalla cottage on their page, when it's clearly a paid advertisement!

Reactions: 3
So this ungrateful prick gets a free upgrade in knock airport to the lounge
Everything free in it

He slates the coffee and food and goes to the normal part of the airport and buys a full irish and a coffee

Entitled prick

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What is the story with his new house build can never listen to all his posts without gagging but clearly I am nosey enough ask!!! Thought he had engaged an architect to listen to all his crazy ideas to spend the family money

What is the story with his new house build can never listen to all his posts without gagging but clearly I am nosey enough ask!!! Thought he had engaged an architect to listen to all his crazy ideas to spend the family money
The planning application never appeared on the council listings. The council letterhead he showed on his stories supposedly being related to it must have been for something else.

Reactions: 2
All of those plans was before the parents sold the Charleville Lodge. Remember he threw a huge tantrum over it and Jimmy Valentine made his debut?

• Haha
Why does he broadcast he's away...is he not worried about his gaff getting robbed

Jesus it’s the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Count down to the bloody prawns and annoying his mother.
His life is so so strange.

Reactions: 9
Jesus it’s the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Count down to the bloody prawns and annoying his mother.
His life is so so strange.
The message he shared the other day suggested she was looking forward to seeing him. Must be a form of Stockholm syndrome.

I’d say the airport stuck in in the lounge (if that’s what you can call it) to stop him recording in the public areas

It's actually sad that he thinks anyone is living for his posts/tips. 'All I have is my laptop bag.....gonna do a bitta work while im in lounge '. Eh fuxkface...u do 3 hours work a week max delivering wood to ur minions...suddenly ur alan sugar needing to send emails in the airport lounge never mind on ur down Time. Ur holidaying with mammy and daddy. Ur torturing ur ma who is the reason u are completely dependant on ur folks. You need a good dose of reality u absolute prick. U think life is handed to u. Ur a waster......with a trust fund. THATS IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Logged on yesterday, saw him showing the time in his car and stated he was in Knock. Immediately swiped away, because I knew exactly what was coming. It’s a script at this stage.
*show time it takes to get from car park to airport.
*show departure and landing shot to show difference in sky colour.
*show train arrival at airport.
*possibly dancing on roof terrace-usually later in the week though.
*have greasy prawns for breakfast lunch and dinner.
*trip to Plaza Mayor to spend Daddy’s money on tit he doesn’t need.
*endless beach shots of his grey hairy chest.
*Chinese lady giving him massage.
Can’t wait for an amazing, exhilarating week!!
Have I left anything out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19