Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having to wait for your 45yr old boyfriend to take a slow mo video of his fuckin chicken wings before you can start your own dinner!! What insufferable carry-on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some reki fella from Belfast
Not the same reiki fella that went to the spa. He doesn't have all those forearm tattoos! I note that reiki fella has untagged himself from the hot tub grid photo (I'm nearly sure Paul had tagged him).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He's only dying to show off his new twink! Showing his tattooed arm every chance he gets. 🤣
I was just thinking, if I was on a first/early date with someone and they were forever on their phone recording and filming glimpses of my arms to be mysterious I'd be outta there so fast. But I guess there's plenty of people happy to help him spend Daddy's money.

Reactions: 11
I suppose it’s nice that he’s not lonely but Jesus how can anyone stand to be around him the way he records himself and things like he’s in an RTE docu-series… he’s painful to listen to!

Reactions: 7
His new young bit on the side
Equals paul trying to look younger
Dying his beard a rediculous shade of not grey
He will be back on the botox in no time

Sad lonely old fool
I'd say his parents are fuming with him

Reactions: 7
Every single thing he posts is pathetic when u realise he's mid forties. Imagine passing ur neighbours house and there's a fella with a yard brush in a messy garden filming himself brushing 1 metre of tarmac with one hand. The thought process in thinking that is something I must film myself doing and post it is proof that there is something not mentally right with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12