Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, the showing of the meals is PAINFUL ‘content’. Literally nobody in the world, not even his mother, wants to see what he’s eating, nor do we wish to see his twink’s arms while he patiently waits for this gobshite to take a photo of their now cold food! 🙄 just eat the bloody thing and be done with it.
The narcissism is off the charts.

Reactions: 8
Imagine ur ......I dunno .... 25...and ur sugar daddy says he's gonna take u to lake garda. He's even gonna say u paid for it. But day one and he's filming a basic roast dinner. Then he takes u to an oap centre/garden centre and when u get back to his gaff he films himself one handedly stuffing potting compost into a pot. This useless idiot needs culling.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah there was a post on another place recently that said my now GF brought my to plant her garden as a first date... Original as always pauly!

Showing the extra leg room window seat 💺 like it's a flex
You paid for it you prick
Like anyone can but most people couldn't be arsed giving ryanair the extra cash

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Showing the extra leg room window seat 💺 like it's a flex
You paid for it you prick
Like anyone can but most people couldn't be arsed giving ryanair the extra cash
I always feel bad for the person sitting in front of him who has to see Paul's hairy legs stretched out for the entire flight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He could just upload the videos from all his other holidays as nothing changes same tit content all the time.

Notice he didn't tag Knock airport this time even though he admitted the lounge was gifted in a PR package

Reactions: 5