Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would he share that?? Why would he think anyone needs to see it? They are weird.

Reactions: 3
He's mentally ill. I don't mean he's 'a mad bastard'. I mean he's actually mentally ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im willing to bet his mother is sitting there wondering how she ended up with a 40 something old unemployed, friendless, lonely, attention seeking, directionless waster.
I know I would.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's like a big child. It's embarrassing. Honestly he's off to Spain with his mammy and daddy. Again. Where's his independent life or his own hobbies and interests? He's so dependent on them. I suppose as parents maybe you don't really mind having your adult child with you and around you so much but it's a very strange dynamic. I'd like to think I'll be encouraging my lads, even if they are still single in their 40s, to have their own thing happening.
He isn't very nice to her not by respecting her boundaries and mocking her. But it seems a very odd dynamic between the two of them. Very co-dependant or something.
---
And he needs to take better care of his skin. His sun-damage is noticeable at a relatively young age! A bit of spf30 reapplied and a baseball cap wouldn't go amiss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope we enjoyed his antics
What did the bellend do
Beach (by himself )
A dance 🕺 (Alone)
Travelled (alone)
Dinner in the usual cheap tit holes

You did Jack tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He overdid it a bit on the 'just for men' beard dye! Obviously going home to see his twink. Does anyone believe for one second that any guy is paying to bring him to Lake Garda? 🤥🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why are all the influencers trying to convince people to go through knock. Surely you would just use the airport if youre from there. Hardly drive long distance to fly from there?

Alan Clarke has posted about Knock for years before he did any ad or PR as he lives in Mayo
It's a busy airport and 99% of flights I've taken from there have been full so I'm not sure what they are trying to achieve. They've expanded the carpark and last few times I've been there it's been hard get a spot that isn't one of the very few vacant ones at for end of carpark

Shannon airport is equally as convenient and I don't see them doing the same - I think Knock mist have somebody knew in their Marketing dept and thinks they need to do this

The fact Paulie was so rude about the lounge I hope they don't keep gifting him

Reactions: 7
He once again ate alone for breakfast and felt the need to film the event. What a sad prick he really is. Why not stay at home and scramble urself a few eggs or make urself wee omelette in ur expensive pans. Why does everything have to be film. Meanwhile..... 'Picking someone up at train station ' yeah paul u probably paid for his fare too. Now ull pretend some penniless child is only dying to take u on an expensive holiday to show u what a catch u are. Heres the thing Paul....he thinks ur a knobhead. Like Jason.....its all and ONLY about the notes!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does he go everywhere the parents are? They are back from Spain too. I would have thought they would like to me there alone without him sometimes.
Also how many times does he eat out? Its absolultey crazy.