Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sitting room is like an explosion of ‘stuff’ at this stage. He has about 67,000 items inside in a small room….less is more Paulie!! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’ve been through the assessments here not too long ago for ADHD & now it’s all I think of when I watch his stories. There’s definitely something there alright.
I've just at the age of 39 been diagnosed with ADHD, he is 1 million % on a spectrum. I can recognise a lot of his behaviour. Whether its ADHD or something else he definitely has something.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Seems a lot of influencers are labeling themselves as ADHD like it's a trend, Claire Balding is for one. It's a pity someone like Paul who so clearly shows traits of ADHD or bipolar doesn't get diagnosed and perhaps get the correct help he needs

Reactions: 4
Paulie, you are forgetting the #AD on all your posts - it's a full time job reporting them all

Btw we haven't seen the Cottage in a while either

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recent review on the cottage saying that there is no wood for the stove being supplied these days as it's 'no longer the season' idk about you but it's still freezing even though it's may

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So who’s he with for the seaweed baths and lunch…sounds like a different fella and not showing his face…not like Paul!

I hope that he'll show us around the sitting room another few hundred times. It's absolutely riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope that he'll show us around the sitting room another few hundred times. It's absolutely riveting content.
He's loaded it with so much furniture and knick knacks I'm surprised he can actually get inside and doesn't have to film it from the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's loaded it with so much furniture and knick knacks I'm surprised he can actually get inside and doesn't have to film it from the garden.
"Those observant people amongst you will have noticed the plant in the corner".
I doubt many noticed it, as it blends into the wall. Anyway, I'll look forward to daily updates, as he moves it around the room🙃

twit.

(Edited to add twit)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus wept I always seen it being said here about him eating out. But christ on a bike he's done nothing only post meals the last 3 days. And in Westport too. Wonder why he's frequenting there so often. Fair bit of a drive for food like??

Jesus wept I always seen it being said here about him eating out. But christ on a bike he's done nothing only post meals the last 3 days. And in Westport too. Wonder why he's frequenting there so often. Fair bit of a drive for food like??
Sure it’s something to do, get him out of the house for a few hours. The days must be very long when you have no purpose.
Also, looks like the new toyboy is being treated to an Italian break.

No smart arse reply, not that he could really argue with it, it's a pretty fair review!
Why doesn’t he put all his Le Creuset pots and pans from Arnotts in there, he’s certainly not using them!!
Also…the man has not one, but two jeeps, and he still insists on hiring someone to move the sauna a mile over the road!!! He has a ferocious appetite for ploughing through daddy’s money!

Reactions: 7