Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Logged on yesterday, saw him showing the time in his car and stated he was in Knock. Immediately swiped away, because I knew exactly what was coming. It’s a script at this stage.
*show time it takes to get from car park to airport.
*show departure and landing shot to show difference in sky colour.
*show train arrival at airport.
*possibly dancing on roof terrace-usually later in the week though.
*have greasy prawns for breakfast lunch and dinner.
*trip to Plaza Mayor to spend Daddy’s money on tit he doesn’t need.
*endless beach shots of his grey hairy chest.
*Chinese lady giving him massage.
Can’t wait for an amazing, exhilarating week!!
Have I left anything out?
He's just a joke at this stage. A few more to add to you list
Dancing in the lift 🤮
Shot of the temperature on the green pharmacy sign
Back of his parents holding hands
Shots of everyone's food at the table, as they're having a conversation
Filming random people that in his opinion are funny (the woman last year shouting at staff)

Reactions: 11
Logged on yesterday, saw him showing the time in his car and stated he was in Knock. Immediately swiped away, because I knew exactly what was coming. It’s a script at this stage.
*show time it takes to get from car park to airport.
*show departure and landing shot to show difference in sky colour.
*show train arrival at airport.
*possibly dancing on roof terrace-usually later in the week though.
*have greasy prawns for breakfast lunch and dinner.
*trip to Plaza Mayor to spend Daddy’s money on tit he doesn’t need.
*endless beach shots of his grey hairy chest.
*Chinese lady giving him massage.
Can’t wait for an amazing, exhilarating week!!
Have I left anything out?
In the back of daddy’s Merc (probably on the way to Plaza Mayor).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In the single bed with a teddy in mammy and daddy’s apartment.
What age is he again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The winding up of mammy Stenson is beyond old at this stage now. I can't understand why the parents keep letting him come back to their place in Spain, when he must make their holiday so stressful with his carry on.

Like, why haven't they given him an ultimatum re his behaviour with the phone, tormenting his mother. He's well able to keep his father off camera as he knows better than to ridicule him to thousands of people on social media. Tell him phone away or he can't stay with them. Maybe it's pity for him.

Reactions: 6
The winding up of mammy Stenson is beyond old at this stage now. I can't understand why the parents keep letting him come back to their place in Spain, when he must make their holiday so stressful with his carry on.

Like, why haven't they given him an ultimatum re his behaviour with the phone, tormenting his mother. He's well able to keep his father off camera as he knows better than to ridicule him to thousands of people on social media. Tell him phone away or he can't stay with them. Maybe it's pity for him.
I used to pity them but I've come to realise that they enable the tit out of him and have obviously spoilt him his whole life so he's their monster and they can deal with their creation!

Reactions: 11
He does nothing for the tourism of Torremolinus. Everywhere looks cheap and nasty. Plastic chairs in all the restaurants 🤮

Reactions: 7
Wtf was that story?? First Anne leaning in and kissing him on the lips 🤮 then her slapping him?? Jesus they're weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10