Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh Sandra the dose is back 😏 and she’s even more of a dose by the looks of things.

Reactions: 2
Hes making it quite obvious hes reading here. A few people here commented that hes doin nothing only eating out and the last week or so has been nothing only pics of food hes having in different restaurants. Then poxy drone shoots of his sauna. That ninja is definitely goin to waste and just another impulse buy with the money he got from the WM. Shortly he won't be able to afford a sliced pan the way hes spending.

Reactions: 1
Apparently the cousin kicked him out because there were complaints to the health and safety about the dogs in the cafe. He didnt take it well and isn't speaking to her now either. Fair play to her id eat there again now knowing his dogs arent in it
---
Is this eating out called content? Am I just old? Is this what the cool kids do now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That's brilliant 😂😂😂. He worked in hospitality he should have understood but no Paul has to get the hump cos he can't do what ever the duck he wants

Reactions: 6
I've not been getting notifications so haven't been here a while, looks like I didn't miss much, he's still eating out and buying needlessly.
Where is the bed for?
I thought he was in his parents rental house so surely no need for a new bed?
Sandra needs to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's just bizarre. It's like they're two jobless wasters who do nothing but eat out and go to spas. Every day of his life is like most people's 2 week holiday once a year. What's most annoying is how he does it and talks about it as if it's completely normal and sure we could and should all be doing it. Rather than say Jesus lads I'm blessed having this silver spoon I was adopted into, I appreciate most people can't afford to live as I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In Paul's head he's worked hard to afford this lifestyle. I do think he has things going on in the back ground with that drone thing last week. There's no way he's spending all this money advertising a business that doesn't turn much of a profit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.