Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong but I think himself and Brian Dowling are almost the same age give or take 1 or 2 yrs max

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I could be wrong but I think himself and Brian Dowling are almost the same age give or take 1 or 2 yrs max
Yes, unbelievably Brian Dowling is 2 years OLDER than Stenson. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: 44 versus 42. Jesus to look at them ud think Stenson could be his father !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, unbelievably Brian Dowling is 2 years OLDER than Stenson. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: 44 versus 42. Jesus to look at them ud think Stenson could be his father !
I’m not sticking up for Paul by no means, but Dowling is full of Botox/filler/lip filler and won’t leave the house unless he’s preened and has a hairdresser/make up artist on hand before he even leaves the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m not sticking up for Paul by no means, but Dowling is full of Botox/filler/lip filler and won’t leave the house unless he’s preened and has a hairdresser/make up artist on hand before he even leaves the house.
Why the duck would you be jealous of Brian D.
Christ sake, funny in big brother in late 90s early noghties but fake lips and teeth now and so far up that Pippa ones hole.
Give me a break.

Reactions: 8
Why the duck would you be jealous of Brian D.
Christ sake, funny in big brother in late 90s early noghties but fake lips and teeth now and so far up that Pippa ones hole.
Give me a break.
Biggest social climber ever. Dunno why the Irish media is up his hole because he’s really not that funny

Without straying off topic its known widely how much of a dick Dowling is. A guy i worked with is from Kildare and he told us of a night out somewhere in Kildare BD was out and demanded a specific table be cleared for him in a bar when he went in, and also when he went to the loo his sister stood outside stopping anyone going in while he was in there. Not much has changed since id say tbh

• Haha
Without straying off topic its known widely how much of a dick Dowling is. A guy i worked with is from Kildare and he told us of a night out somewhere in Kildare BD was out and demanded a specific table be cleared for him in a bar when he went in, and also when he went to the loo his sister stood outside stopping anyone going in while he was in there. Not much has changed since id say tbh
He was in the Palace in Navan one night that someone from Home and Away was in it. Tried to skip the queue and the queue for the bar. And when he was put back in his box both times his response was "do u not know who I am?" His face was priceless when he was told No 😂😂😂😂 he may have been on Big Brother but he's still a basic witch Ryanair trolley dolly underneath all the plastic and botox 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

He posted that vegan runner joke last night thinking it was gas, I commented that it was obviously a joke and he immediately deleted it. gobshite.

Reactions: 2
Is he hoping for a job with Tourism Ireland? Clearly the photographer is not working for free, so what is he filming for? Just get a real job Paul. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sandraaaaaa? Where are you? Maybe she is having boxty in the achill island kitchen because pauls not allowed in there anymore

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.