Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either way it doesn’t really matter. Renko has died, it was coming for a while even Paul admitted that. He said he was getting him put to sleep the next day anyway so it’s not like he’s hiding that fact…..???

Definitely feel for him on this

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Either way it doesn’t really matter. Renko has died, it was coming for a while even Paul admitted that. He said he was getting him put to sleep the next day anyway so it’s not like he’s hiding that fact…..???

Definitely feel for him on this
I do too ,I was sobbing watching his stories 😭

Reactions: 3
The dog hasn’t been right for a while now but every day for weeks he has been off gallivanting with Sandra what’s her face and not a mention of the dogs if my dog was on the way out I wouldn't leave his side for fear he’d pass on his own. Again probably an unpopular opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahhh witch about Paul next week . Leave him off over this one . It’s very sad no matter what happened . He lost his best pal. I feel sorry for the poor fella regardless . Poor Rocky the dog looks so so sad 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Having recently lost a beloved family pet my heart goes out to him. It was truely like losing a family member, we were all devastated and weeks on i still ramdomly burst into tears just thinking about her. All his other dogs will feel the loss too..very sad for them all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m truly heartbroken for him for the loss of his dog but did he need to post it within about an hour of it happening? Surely he can see he has a massive social media addiction
He’s a self confessed social media addict, I’d much prefer him come online and talk about it rather than pick up a bottle to drink his sadness away. I’m happy his family were there for him today

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Having recently lost a beloved family pet my heart goes out to him. It was truely like losing a family member, we were all devastated and weeks on i still ramdomly burst into tears just thinking about her. All his other dogs will feel the loss too..very sad for them all
Oh I feel your pain 😢 we lost our cat of 18 years a few weeks ago 💔

• Heart
No matter what happened with Renko, my heart goes out to him. Maybe don't go on social media 1 hour later, but that's our Paulie. Lost a dog of 14 years last year, it is heartbreaking.

Reactions: 1
Not a popular opinion I'm sure but im not falling for it, its awful to lose a well loved pet but there's something else going on there!!! So his mam and dad came to say goodbye and by absolute coincidence the dog died not long after!! Paul is full of tit and would do anything for drama and for people to feel sorry for him, guaranteed he got that dog put to sleep (not a thing wrong with that, the dog wasn't in good shape for a long time) and doesn't want to admit to it 🤷‍♀️ The smallest thing tips Paul over the edge, he goes off line and doesn't be seen for days but his dog "his best friend" as he says dies and barely 5 minutes later he's on Instagram posting about it, nah not buying it.
Not defending him at all but did he not have the mother on his stories last week before this happened? Cos I remember thinking they had obviously made up??

Not defending him at all but did he not have the mother on his stories last week before this happened? Cos I remember thinking they had obviously made up??
They made up afew weeks ago going by his insta but not sure what that has to do with what I said? I never mentioned the falling out, I said I didn't believe they came and said goodbye to the dog and he just happened to die a while later!

Losing a family pet is heartbreaking, no other words for it. I just hope this doesn't send Paul into a downward spiral.

That's Sandra Weaver is a bad one. She's completely using Paul. People always use Paul for their own gain. She has him in a different shop every day of the week spending money like water. There won't be much left of his WM money of she's around for long.

Reactions: 7
Planting a big tree right in the middle of their view that they can't cut down or complain about is a super way of getting back at them for selling the white moose 10/10 paulie !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have there been any sightings of poor DeeDee lately? I really hope the little fella isn’t locked up in that shed. We saw the other 3 dogs on stories today but I didn’t see DeeDee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.