Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the angel from the tree doesnt block much of the view maybe it just blocks the telephone pole? Anyways that garden could do with a bit of colour!!

I have a cherry blossom tree in my back garden, and it’s huge! 😅
He got one of the small versions. He was talking about it on his stories the other day. One of my neighbours has one, the branches hang downwards like a weeping willow as it grows.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Paul I wouldn't be ringing unsolved mysteries just yet. The dog died at end of April. Cherry Blossoms bloom at end if April. Had the dog been killed by a falling cherry blossom tree I'd see your point but duck me You having a pic of the dog below a blooming tree is not kismet. If i bury my dog and plant daffodil bulbs with him, then find a pic of him the previous March with daffs in the background, i dont see it as a sign from God FFS. You need a feckin job and a few real problems .Dose!

Reactions: 4
Yeah Paul I wouldn't be ringing unsolved mysteries just yet. The dog died at end of April. Cherry Blossoms bloom at end if April. Had the dog been killed by a falling cherry blossom tree I'd see your point but duck me You having a pic of the dog below a blooming tree is not kismet. If i bury my dog and plant daffodil bulbs with him, then find a pic of him the previous March with daffs in the background, i dont see it as a sign from God FFS. You need a feckin job and a few real problems .Dose!
It's a bit of a stretch alright. The most ridiculous bit was when he was lighting a candle but Ozark was in in the background and they were standing at a graveside, and he somehow saw it as a message from the universe!🤭

Reactions: 6
It's a bit of a stretch alright. The most ridiculous bit was when he was lighting a candle but Ozark was in in the background and they were standing at a graveside, and he somehow saw it as a message from the universe!🤭
He does seem to be clutching at straws a bit. We've all had grief. When you're in grief (for a relative I'm talking here), you'll see "signs" everywhere because you're thinking of the person 24/7. The same more or less applies to a pet you recently lost.

Reactions: 5
"I just stood in dog sh1t, and you know what... this day 1 year ago Renko had a tit... thats maaaaaddd"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See. This is whats annoying about Paul. It just over does it. He just dosent know when to stop, shut up, move on, he pulls the life outta something until you literally cant anymore.

Reactions: 7
A gang of teenagers up town on a half day wednesday are more welcome into places than these infantile fuckers. I'd say they whole town is talking about them. You'd hate to see them sidling up beside you.

Reactions: 2
If you ever want proof that someone has lived a privileged, cossetted existence, its this prick at the age of 42 saying he will never forget 5:57 on 28th April 2023 cause his dog died . A bleeping 12 year old wouldnt say something as naff as that. I'd love to have got to the age of 42 and THAT'S the worst thing that had happened to me. Jesus he's absolutely pampered by life !

Reactions: 5
She looks evil. She's an absolute dirt doing that. As much as he a pain in the hole, he can do much better than to have a pal like that. She's scum

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.