Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the little dig Sandra just got in there about how she's booking another trip for just the 2 of them šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€œRunning home to Irelandā€ she looks upset from what I can tell through those stupid filters I feel sorry for her, I hope she gives him the boot. No wonder he only has one friend, and so disrespectful with those filters.

Reactions: 7
The only thing I really remember from school was the story of pompeii. Its the first thing they teach you in irish schools. But no, go on paul....what happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this but I actually feel sorry for Sandra. I feel himself and Elaine were quite disrespectful and didnā€™t treat her very well and the way he dropped her to stay on was not nice. I really hope she gives him the cold shoulder when he gets back and stops minding his dogs for him.

Reactions: 14
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this but I actually feel sorry for Sandra. I feel himself and Elaine were quite disrespectful and didnā€™t treat her very well and the way he dropped her to stay on was not nice. I really hope she gives him the cold shoulder when he gets back and stops minding his dogs for him.
I feel sorry for her too you could tell she was upset and he didnā€™t give a flying duck, stayed on and Elaine doesnā€™t want to do anything good enough for him.

Reactions: 4
Elaineā€™s passive aggressive ā€˜oh wellā€™ when Paul said Sandra was gone and would she miss her
Did he not say "but Elaine, I stayed on to do nothing?" Then she responded with "oh, well"

Regardless, the two girls obviously did not get on with one another and Sandra seemed to hate the holiday.

She did seem like she was about to cry when she said she was rushing home to Ireland. Paul seemed to lack any kind of empathy and just wanted to cut her off before she broke down.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry for Sandra. And the more I see of Elaine the most I dislike her. She's very stuck up and full of self importance.

Reactions: 14
As an onlooker this is the most tense holiday Iā€™ve ever seen! Even now Paul and Elaine are left and theyā€™re even bickery with each other - Sandra was right to run home to Ireland after all.

Reactions: 10
I went on booking.com out of curiosity and there are loads of hotels d around the ā‚¬120/130 mark and he has to pick the expensive one ā‚¬257 for one night
---
Did he not say "but Elaine, I stayed on to do nothing?" Then she responded with "oh, well"

Regardless, the two girls obviously did not get on with one another and Sandra seemed to hate the holiday.

She did seem like she was about to cry when she said she was rushing home to Ireland. Paul seemed to lack any kind of empathy and just wanted to cut her off before she broke down.
You are right I listened back there!

Reactions: 3
Go on Sandra, gtfot and home to your son and dogs. I hope you read here and see the problem is not you it's that snobby stuck up cow that like to shag married men.

Reactions: 8
Go on Sandra, gtfot and home to your son and dogs. I hope you read here and see the problem is not you it's that snobby stuck up cow that like to shag married men.
How do you know about the married men? And what do you know?

Reactions: 4
This is all very entertaining! My take is Elaine is single again and tagged along. I'd say Sandra was horrified when she found out. I'd be a similar age and size to Sandra and I'd feel self conscious around Elaine. She's an insufferable bleep but she looks fantastic. I hope that was a little dig from Sandra when she said she was going home to her Son. Never thought I'd feel sorry for Sandra šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Feel sorry for Sandra to be honest. Most people are depressed finishing holidays, not running home. Says it all really.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.