Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I dont get it. He isnt an influencer, not trying to sell anything, why does he live on his phone commentating? I used to think he was after a broadcasting job or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok. I dont get it. He isnt an influencer, not trying to sell anything, why does he live on his phone commentating? I used to think he was after a broadcasting job or something.
He's completely addicted to his phone. The constant filming of the most mundane things is like watching paint dry. Where is the 'entertainment' he's always banging on about. Making jokes about the word 'anal' or putting stupid filters on is not entertaining.

Reactions: 9
Sandra looks like she needs a good wash...
Say this is a nightmare for her she clearly hasn’t the same disposable income as the other two and they going to flash restaurants and buying designer clothes and sunglasses etc she’s wearing the same clothes since she got there 🙊

Reactions: 5
Jesus I never knew the closer you get to island the bigger it gets!! 😲 wow Paul really teaches us something new every day. The restaurant in capri really showed the divide between the stensons and Sandra they have pasta dishes and Sandra has chips because the restaurant is so expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was bad of him to show both their dishes and then show Sandra looking miserable eating her chips,

Reactions: 4
And the other two eating their expensive food while she sits there with a basket of chips really made me laugh
That would be my husband. He can’t stand seafood. The price would be irrelevant to him. If he doesn’t like something he’ll improvise if he can

Reactions: 3
That would be my husband. He can’t stand seafood. The price would be irrelevant to him. If he doesn’t like something he’ll improvise if he can
Think it was the prices though, there are plenty of non seafood options on the menu. But it’s literally a tourist trap! Been there done that !

Reactions: 2
Might be a big job in RTE coming up soon by the looks of it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate to disappoint poor Sandra there but according to Instagram Ronaldo and his girlfriend are in Portugal!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That holiday looks like a nightmare. Are Sandra and Elaine clashing? Both looking for Paul’s attention and he’s loving it. This is a Stenson style holiday, Sandra is holding them back from the €300 lobster pasta. Sandra’s face tells all as she sits there eating chips 😂

Reactions: 7
Surely it’s not a money issue. To be fair I like standard pub grub, I don’t like anything fancy, hardly anything he eats, I couldn’t.

Surely it’s not a money issue. To be fair I like standard pub grub, I don’t like anything fancy, hardly anything he eats, I couldn’t.
We ve seen her eat seafood before though so i reckon it was the 20 euro fries that did it ! She didnt have a starter in front of her either yet they did. He probably treats her regularly but probably not a good look in front of the sister.

I think Sandra is a mad yoke. I like her. Don't think she's broke. Could take her any day over that wreck the head Elaine who if she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself. She's also a fan of married men.

Reactions: 7
I think Sandra is a mad yoke. I like her. Don't think she's broke. Could take her any day over that wreck the head Elaine who if she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself. She's also a fan of married men.
Same I’d take her any day over that spoiled brat Elaine.

Reactions: 6
My wife and I are in Sorrento for a week in September with our 6 and 9 year old. I really have not been enamoured by the place from his videos. I appreciate i didn’t know much about it and we chose there as we have a wedding at some stage but the idea of queues for beaches and how money grabbing it is is really off putting. Even Capri which I’m sure is beautiful was not impressive on the videos today. I’m hoping it’s just his videos.

We ve seen her eat seafood before though so i reckon it was the 20 euro fries that did it ! She didnt have a starter in front of her either yet they did. He probably treats her regularly but probably not a good look in front of the sister.
I think you’re bang on here. Lainey Painey was used to seeing Paul pay for every one of baby Jason’s meals, but how would he justify paying for Ms. Weaverscrounge’s holiday meals-they’re not a couple?! !
One thing that’s been made clear on this holiday is that Paul is obviously footing the bill for ALL of their 3 meals a day out in restaurants. This Sandra one hasn’t a bean!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.